Yojana Subscription: If you have great interest to know about the Yojana launched by the Government. Then the information on the topic can be of your Great use. Check the article in detail.[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”200″][/media-credit]
Table of Contents
What is Yojana Subscription?
Government Launches a number of schemes or the Yojanas from day today. But very few schemes are their which reach the people. The major reason for the lack of information or awareness of the schemes to the common man or public. Now it can be avoided if you have tied a knot with the Yojana Subscription. You would be given complete information about the scheme. The Yojana Subscription is the best way to keep yourself updated.
What are the benefits of Yojana Subscription?
The benefits if you are subscribed with the Yojanas. As the people besides getting the information in details. Other benefits are also associated with it.
- Accurate, reliable information about the Yojanas Launched will be given to the candidates.
- The candidates will be explained the benefits, implementation, working, Launched areas and accessibility. All sort of information under the Subscription.
- Correctness and availability of the information from the right sources. It will be made sure for the convenience of the people or reader subscribed with the Yojana.
- If you are a student then you should be part of the Yojana subscription as it can be useful to you.
- Current schemes can only be taken into a benefit. If you are aware to them so if you are not subscribed. Get the benefits of the Yojana Subscription by subscribing it.
You may also like to read about Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Benefits
Who can get Benefit of Yojana Subscription?
The beneficiaries for the Subscription Yojana as there are no bars. As set for the age or the gender or any other criteria to distinguish the candidate who will attain the benefit under the Yojana Subscription.
- If you are a regular reader then you should be part of the Yojana.
- The students of schools and colleges should be aware of the yojanas. So they can also grab the benefit by subscribing the Yojana.
- People love to read the Current affairs and want to remain updated should also become part of the Yojana Subscription.
- Business tycoon and the other manufacturing or production unitholder. They should also try the Magazine to get the latest information and the benefit which can be obtained by reading the Yojana Journals.
How to subscribe to the Yojana?
Yojana related journals can be subscribed by either of the methods online or offline depending on the interest and knowledge. You can check the online subscription for Yojana and Offline Subscription for the Yojanas Magazines as follows:
You can visit the official site of the Magazine or the Journal you want to subscribe. As in the Online Subscription, we will guide you how to subscribe the government magazine for the Yojana . You can also select any other of your interest.
The candidate is required to fill the form. And submit the Subscription fee for the Yojanas Journal. Then you would be able to attain the benefit.
You can get the information every month in the form of the Magazine or Journals.
The information given can be selected the language type. As the Language options available are Bengali, Tamil, Assamese, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Urdu, Kannada, Punjabi, English, Hindi and Oriya.
Offline Subscription for the Yojana Subscription for the Government Journal. It can be done by visiting the office whose address has been given below:
Publications Division new subscriptions, renewals, inquiries:
Business Manager (Circulation & Advt.),
Publications Division, Min. of I&B, East Block-IV, Level-VII,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066,
Must Read About Sankalp Scheme