West Bengal Online Marriage Certificate
Marriage Certificate is a legal document that proves that two people are married. You can register your marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act 1954. West Bengal has started online procedure for the citizens of West Bengal to provide the many benefits of the marriage certificate. You can apply easily with the online procedure.
Read Also West Bengal Online FIR
Benefits of Marriage Certificate West Bengal
Marriage Certificate proves that two persons are married. And you can take advantages of the Marriage Certificate.
- Provides you social security
- It helps in getting or changing the various documents like passport, Ration Card, Pan Card etc.
- Marriage Certificate helps to widows to claim the legacy
- It works as a barrier to husband abandon their wives
Eligibility of Marriage Certificate West Bengal
If you want to get the Marriage Certificate in West Bengal then you should have to fulfill all requirements given below
- The boy’s age should be 21 years and the girl’s age should be 18 years old
- The couple should be already married and must be living together
- At the time of Marriage Registration, there should not be more than one spouse of any of the boy and the girl
- The couple must have lived for at least one month in the district where marriage is to be registered
Documents Required for Marriage Certificate West Bengal
If you want to get the Marriage Certificate in West Bengal you should have the following documents
- Residential proofs of boy and girl
- Passport size photo of the boy and the girl
- Birth Certificate of the boy and the girl for age proof
- Proof of marriage like invitation card, the joint photograph of the boy and the girl and an affidavit from the priest in case of temple marriage
Fee for Marriage Certificate Registration West Bengal
If you want to get the marriage Certificate for the registration of a marriage in West Bengal you have to pay Rs. 200 within two months of the date of marriage celebration. The charge will be increased to Rs. 400, if the application for the registration of a marriage is made after two months of the date of its celebrations.
Marriage registration process in Kolkata, West Bengal
Marriage Registration Form
If you want to apply for the registration of Marriage Certificate Registration in West Bengal then, first of all, you have to open the official website of the West Bengal https://rgmwb.gov.in/MARREG_Portal/MARREG_Home.aspx
- Now you have to click here to apply online
- Now you have to fill the online application form and fill all the details of the groom as you can see in the picture given below for reference
- Now you have to fill all the details of the bride as well as you can see in the picture given below
- Now you have to fill all the details of marriage as you can see in the picture given below for your reference
- Now you have to enter the details of Marriage Officer
- Now enter the details required for the Marriage Registration as given in the picture given below
- Now click on the Apply button and attach scanned documents along with it to submit your application
After successful submission of your application, the applicant will get the certified copy of the Marriage Registration.
Login Marriage Registration West Bengal
If you are already registered at the Login marriage Registration West Bengal. Then you can visit the link given below to get the details or login Marriage Registration west Bengal. The reference image is also given below for your assistance.
Enter your name at the portal of Login marriage Registration West Bengal.
Search Marriage Officer West Bengal
If you want to know the marriage officer of your area then the west Bengal has solved the problem by providing you the option of search marriage officer west Bengal. You can either visit the official website of the West Bengal to search the marriage officer west Bengal or you can make use of the link given below:
Steps for Search Marriage Officer West Bengal:
- Select the search criteria as you would be provided the following options:
- Nonofficial marriage officer and Hindu registrar
- Nonofficial marriage officer
- Exoffico marriage officer and Hindu registrar
- Licensed minister under Christian marriage act
- Parsi marriage officer
- Select the district
- Select the police station
- The information will be available in the form of PDF you can download it for further use in future.
Check Banglarbhumi Online Portal
Non-functional Marriage Registrar
To get the information regarding the Non-functional Marriage Registrar. Make use of the link given below. The reference image is also given below for your assistance.
The procedure is similar to that of searching the Marriage officer as mentioned in the above steps of search marriage officer west Bengal. You can make use of the similar steps to search the Non-functional Marriage registrar.
Fee Structure for Marriage Registration West Bengal
Click the above link to check the Fee Structure for Marriage Registration West Bengal. You will get the option to select the fee structure for the following options mentioned below for you. Check them below:
- Hindu marriage act
- Parsi marriage act
- Special marriage act
- Indian Christain marriage act
Select the desired option from the above.
You will get the details shown in the reference image below. Click on the next page while checking the fee details.
Check Application status WB
The application status west Bengal can be checked online on the official portal of the West Bengal. You can check the status of the application for the marriage registration certificate and also if you have lodged an objection. To check the application status make use of the link given below:
- Select the application type as there is two option as mentioned below:
- Application for marriage
- Application for objection
- Enter the application number.
- You will able to check the application status.
Prohibited Relationships Kolkata
There are some prohibited relationships and they cannot get registered for the marriage certificate in West Bengal you can know about them by making use of the link given below:
Phone Number- 033-22259398
Email id- [email protected], [email protected]
Leave a Comment