Uttarakhand Marriage Certificate
In the article below you will be explained about the Marriage Certificate Uttarakhand state and the procedure to apply for the Marriage Registration in Uttarakhand.
Purpose to Obtain Marriage Certificate
You will get to know the Purpose to obtain the Marriage Certificate Uttarakhand. You can know them as the information regarding it is written as follows:
To prevent the Frauds in the Marriages, Child Marriage, Bigamy and Polygamy and the Desertion of the Women. You can claim the benefits such as the Insurances and the Property Inheritance in case of death of the spouse.
Eligibility Criteria Marriage Registration Uttarakhand
The Eligibility Criteria for the Marriage registration Uttarakhand is which has to be fulfilled by the applicant. The major condition is the Age limit as the Boy age should be above 21 years and the Girl age should be 18 years and both the applicant should be living in that particular region of the Marriage Registrar and the state.
Application fee Marriage Registration
The application fee which is required to be paid by the candidates to get their marriage registered in the Uttarakhand state has been described in the following points given below:
- The candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- if the marriage is to register within 90 days.
- The candidate has to pay Rs.200 if the marriage is registered after 90 days.
- To get the copy of the certificate the candidate has to pay Rs. 50
Certified Copy Application fee
- The candidate has to pay the Court fee of Rs. 1/-
- Stamp Fee of Rs. 10/- has to be paid.
- To get the Ordinary copy of the Marriage Certificate, you have to Rs. 25/-
- To get the marriage certificate within 3 days as an Urgentcopy you have to Pay Rs. 50/-.
- The Fee of Rs. 25 in case of entry within a year.
- Rs.50/- In case of an entry for the Previous year.
The Documents which are required to be given along with the application form of the Marriage Registration you have to furnish them along in the form of a scanned copy or the Photocopy.
- Proof of Wedding of the Couple.
- Proof of Witness for the Marriage.
- Proof of Address of the Couple like aadhar card.
- Proof of Age of the Couple like birth certificate, 10th report card.
Read Also Domicile Certificate In Uttarakhand
Online Registration Procedure
You can apply online Marriage Registration Procedure for the Registration of the Uttarakhand Marriage. As the candidates who are married recently in the state can opt for the Online method to get the Marriage Registered in the Concerned department of the Marriage Registrar.
- You have to then click on the Online New Compulsory Application.
- You can log in in case of already registered at the official portal of Uttarakhand.
- You can register yourself in case you are a new user.
- Then you have to fill the Marriage Details, Priest Details, Husband Details, Wife Details.
- You have to enter the Witness details.
- You can also get the details of the application registered by you.
You have to submit the certificate by the Member of Parliament, Member of State Legislature
Gazetted officer, Pradhan of gram sabha, Sarpanch, Member of Zila Panchayat, Member of Regional a committee, Chairman of Municipal Board, Cantonment Board any one of the above mentioned. As it is also given below.
You Can Also File FIR Online In Uttarakhand
Leave a Comment