Under the Swachh Bharat Mission online applications can be for the Uttar Pradesh under the scheme for the cleanliness to promote in the Rural and the Urban areas. As the people who can’t afford the expenses of the toilet building will be benefited by the scheme. 25% of the amount will be given to the people who get the Toilet built in their House. To make the system more transparent new policy is set up by the government to make the Villagers defecate in the toilet build within the houses. Under the UP Toilet construction scheme, Sauchalay online registration the beneficiaries will be given the acceptance letters and the Money as in the form of the grant to the people into their bank accounts.
Whom to contact for UP toilet construction scheme?
The interested people who want to get the benefit of the UP Toilet Construction scheme, they can contact the BDO or ADO Panchayat at the block level to get the grants for the UP toilet construction scheme. If there is nonavailability of the fund in the village then the BDO or the ADO as mentioned earlier can get the funds issued for the village by sending the Letter of guarantee letter and then the amount of money will be sanctioned to the beneficiaries on the basis of the letter sent to the concerned department for the fund.
Must Read Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Toilet Application form, Online, Pdf, Download
Advantages of UP toilet construction Scheme
The advantages of UP toilet Construction is given below, You can make use of the following in case you opt for the UP toilet Construction.
- The beneficiaries will be given an incentive of Rs. 12,000 for the construction of Toilet within the house.
- This scheme aims to promote and ensure the smooth functioning of Clean India Mission in Uttar Pradesh.
- The major benefit of UP toilet construction is that people will not defecate in open.
UP Toilet Construction Scheme Implementation
The central Government has started a clean India Mission Rural scheme to make the villages clean. The families who don’t have the toilet in their houses and they defecate in the open will be benefitted by the scheme. Those families will be encouraged to build the toilet within the house and make use of it, so the government will give 12k rupees as an incentive for the family who will get the UP toilet construction for the Sauchalay online registration to get toilets in their houses and the incentives will be given in the form of installments and two installments will be given for the toilet construction in UP.
As acceptance letter will be given to the concerned department in the written form as the letters will be issued by the Block level from BDO and ADO Panchayat level. As the beneficiary will get the incentive after they provide the toilet photograph, then only the money will be transferred to the bank account of the applicant as under the Direct benefit transfer.
Eligibility for UP toilet construction
The following are the eligibility points for the UP toilet construction and view Sauchalay List UP 2019 and the people who are under the eligibility condition will only get the financial help under the scheme.
- The people who are constructing the toilet in the house.
- Only those candidate can apply for the benefit of the financial help under the scheme as if they don’t have any toilet built in the house already.
- Only the people who belong to the below the poverty line will get the benefit of the scheme.
Required Documents For UP toilet construction
The interested and the eligible candidates can opt for the UP toilet construction as they have to give the following given documents if they want to get the benefit of the financial aid for the toilet construction in the house.
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of the state and they should have the residence certificate issued to their name.
- The candidate has to give the proof of the income as the annual income of the candidate in the form of the income certificate.
- The candidate’s identity proof is also required so you can give the Aadhaar card or the Voter card.
- If the candidate is BPL as it is the major factor for eligibility then the candidate has to give the proof of the category.
- Bank account details of the candidates are also required.
UP toilet construction online Application/Sauchalay online registration
You can apply the UP toilet construction online by making use of the official portal launched by the government of the Uttar Pradesh State, Sauchalay online registration. You can either visit the official site or you can make use of the link given below to get the benefit of applying online.
Make use of the above link.
- Enter your name, Mobile number, Email Id, address
- Select your state.
- Select the ID type.
- Select the ID Number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- After the successful registration at the official portal.
- Then you can log in to the portal by entering the id code and Password.
- Make use of the link as SWACHHBHARATURBAN.GOV.IN to visit the official portal.
- Then you have to fill the application form.
- After the application form, filling the content then submit the application, you have to upload the required documents.
Sauchalay List UP 2019
You can check the name in the sauchalay list up 2019 by making use of the mobile app launched by the government for the assistance of the people. So you can download the toilet plan list from the mobile app available at the play store.
- You can download the app by making use of the link above. You will get the toilet plan list 2018-1
- You have to select the Report card from the dropbox.
- Then select the Village Level.
- Then click on the submit option.
- You have to fill the following mentioned details:
- Select the report card type.
- Then select state name.
- Select the name of the district.
- Select the block name from the dropbox.
- Select panchayat name from the dropbox.
- Select the name of your village from the dropbox.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Then BPL list visible and you have to select the BPL Category.
- Then you can search the name on the list.
- Then you can download data if you are interested.
Read More Article
Leave a Comment