Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission
The Uttar Pradesh Continuously work for the welfare of the state. The UP government started the UPSDM means the Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission. To provide the youth the opportunity to get the training and employment on the basis. So that they can easily earn their livelihood and less dependent on others. With the implementation of the scheme the employment rate will increase and training for the courses such as automotive fashion designing to make the candidate self dependent.
In the article below you will get information about the UPSDM Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission. To register at the official site and the documents for the process.
How can you get employment by training in skill development mission?
Skill development mission Online Portal
The Government has started the Online Portal for the Skill Development of the Uttar Pradesh. So that the candidate can get the access to the official site and the scheme easily. As now the candidate can visit the official site to attain the benefit. Only the eligible contender can get the benefit of the training in the state. The link for the official site is as follows:
Features of Skill Development Mission
The feature of the Skill Development Mission, UPSDM are as follows:
- The young contender of the state whose age is 14-35 years can register for Free.
- The candidate would have the choice to select the curriculum he or she desires.
- There are 283 courses available in 34 Areas such as fashion designing, automotive, etc.
- The candidate will get the basic training of speaking English and general information of Computer.
- High level private training institutions and Sarakshi Training Institutions will organize training program.
- Qualified agencies will verify and evaluate the Trainees.
- The candidate who successful complete the course will be given Certificates.
- Post-employment training is also included in the scheme.
- All the programs and the courses are financed by the government of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Skill Development Mission Document
The documents you have to give for the Skill Development Mission. As the only the candidate can register at the UPSDM Scheme.
- Identity card such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card
- Residence certificate of the applicant.
- Age certificate or the UP Birth Certificate of the candidate.
- Bank account details or statement
- Educational certificate of the applicant in the given format by government.
- The applicant has to give VPL card number / income certificate.
- You have to give the Construction Workers Registration Number.
- In case you are already register at the unemployed portal then give Unemployment allowance registration number.
List of UPSDM Sectors
The list of the Courses available at the UPSDM Scheme. As there are 283 courses available in 34 Areas. The Information is as follows:
- Hair Dressing
- Logistics Constructions
- Fashion Designing
- Food Processing
- Garment Making
- Hospitality Information
- Communication Technology
- Insurance Leather
- Material Management
- Pant Plastic Processing
and many more.
Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission Online Registration
If you are interested to register at the UPSDM Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission. Then you can easily register at online Portal. Visit the official site. As link for the official site of UPSDM is as follows:
- Click on the Link above.
- Then click on the Candidate Registration option.
- Fill the information in the application form.
- Attach Photograph and Aadhaar card copy in scanned form.
- Then click on the save and next option.
- Thereafter fill the other necessary details of academics and more.
- You will get the registration number on successful registration at the official portal of UPSDM.
- So you would be able to get the training for the employment as per your choice.
Read Also :- Current CM Of Uttar Pradesh