UP excise E-lottery
In the article below you will be guided about the online procedure for the registration of the Liquor shops in the state Uttar Pradesh. As per the new rules by the excise department, one has to register the Liquor shop online at the official portal and the government will verify the application submitted for the online registration and the certification to the selected liquor shops will be given as only those shops which are certified by the Uttar Pradesh Government will be able to continue as the legally allowed for the Liquor shops. Upexciseelottery Gov In
Why to Liquor Shop Online Registration?
According to the excise department or the Aabkari Vibhag, the government registration has been made compulsory by the department for the Liquor shops. The registered status certificate holder will be also able to apply for the other Liquor types such as desi Sharaab, English Sharab, beer, and model shop.
Read Also Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh, Land Record, Apna Khata
Uttar Pradesh Liquor Shop Online Registration
The Uttar Pradesh Liquor shop online registration is required to be done. So you should know the Online registration process. so read the article below carefully to get each detail related to the e- lottery UP.
As phase 1 has been completed now Phase 2 has been initiated by the government. The official release of the Liquor shop online registration was launched on February 30, 2018. You can get complete details about the online Liquor & Wine Shop Online Registration process.
Upexciseelottery Gov In liquor contracts e-lottery phase-2 Fee
As the candidate for the online registration has to pay the fee for the UP Excise liquor contracts e-lottery phase-2 as an amount of Rs. 15000/- in the name of the department then only you will able to make the online registration for the e-lottery phase-2.
Latest amendment On Upexciseelottery Gov In
- You also have to pay the GST along with the applicable charges as mentioned above.
- The alcohol quota is increased by the department by 8 %.
- There are also changes in the original liquor licenses as for the country liquor shop it has been increased to Rs 252 per box from Rs 225 per box.
- The rate of return per bulk liter per liter Rs 226 per liter (has been reduced).
- The excise department has also made changes in the number and the location for English Liquor Shop, model shop, and the Beer shops.
- According to the department, there are 4833 beer shops, 407 model shops, 5650 English liquor shops, 14,459 country liquor shops.
Eligibility e-lottery phase-2
- Only the candidate of the Uttar Pradesh can get the benefit of e-lottery phase-2.
- The candidate applying has to submit the fee as mentioned above.
- There is no case registered in the name of the candidate applying for the Online registration under the e-lottery phase-2.
- The image of the candidate should be clean means no criminal record against the candidate applying.
Important Dates for e-lottery phase-2
- Online Registration commences on – 21st March 2018
- Last Date for online registration – 23rd March 2018
- Result e-lottery phase-2 – 26th March 2018
Required documents UP Excise e-Lottery Phase-2
The following mentioned are the required documents if one is interested to apply the UP Excise e-Lottery Phase-2 as you have to submit the below-mentioned documents in case you are registering yourself at the Phase-2 excise lottery.
- Character certificate of the candidate is required and it should not be old then six months.
- Status Certificate issued to the candidate applying.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant as the Id proof.
- Pan Card of the candidate is also required.
- Photo of the Candidate is also required.
Phase-2 application form registration
You can get the application form for the Phase-2 excise lottery online. Or you can make use of the application form below. The application form is in the form of Pdf you have to fill the details required in the application form.
Apply Online @up excise lottery |UP Liquor Shop Registration 2018-19
If you are interested to apply online then you can make use of the steps given below as you can apply online @up excise lottery for the online liquor shop registration 2018-19.
Visit the official site @up excise lottery of the link given above.
- Then click on register option.
- Enter the necessary details such as your mobile number and the captcha code.
- Submit the application.
- You will get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received for the verification process.
- Then you will able to fill the Uttar Pradesh liquor shop online registration.
- Fill the registration form with the details.
- Then you will get the Login id and password to fill the form for the Uttar Pradesh liquor shop online registration.
- Upload the photograph.
- Then upload the documents.
- Then submit the application.
- You will get the reference number if you click on the confirmation option.
Excise e-lottery System result 2018
If you are interested to check the excise e lottery result for the Phase 1 and Phase 2 easily online at the district portal of the state Uttar Pradesh.
For Instance, If you want to check for the KANNAUJ.
Make use of the link by clicking on it.
- As soon you click the link the reference Image Above will appear.
- Click on the Phase you want to check the Result.
- If you have selected Phase 2.
- Beer Shop List
- Country Liquor
- Foreign Liquor
- Model shop
- Select the desired type you want.
- You will get the pdf of the file you can also download, print it for future use.
- You can check whether your name appeared in the list or not.
Note- Similarly you can also check for the Other districts in the Uttar Pradesh. As the procedure is the same as mentioned above.
UP excise policy 2018 19
You can know the up excise policy 2018 19 by making use of the pdf which is issued by the department for the convenience of the candidate who opted for the online registration, as they should be aware of up excise policy 2018 19.
Abkari Vibhag UP contact no
UP Excise Department
Email ID – [email protected], [email protected]
Mobile Helpline– 9454466043
Whatsapp number – 9554482300
IMP LINKS – upexciseelottery.gov.in
Leave a Comment