The state government of Uttar Pradesh has issued the notification for the people who belong to the poverty line or below the poverty line. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new portal for the making of the ration card as food is the essential need of the human being. Every citizen in our country gets connected to the government with the help of the ration card. The Uttar Pradesh government will provide an online service for applying for the ration card an online in a single go. The government has launched this online medium to help the people of the Uttar Pradesh and ration card will be made for both APL and BPL.
Benefits of the Ration card
The following mentioned are the benefits of having a ration card as a ration card in India is one of the most important documents for a citizen which a person should possess. A ration card will enable a person to buy the necessary commodities required on a day to day life such as rice, wheat, oil, pulses, and many more things of the daily use are available at low prices to the people who are not able to buy such things. The reason for the subsidization on the eatable products so that it can reach each and every one. The ration card of Uttar Pradesh is also mandatory as the other states, for availing the various schemes you may require it. It also acts as your identity proof.
Eligibility for UP Ration card
The applicant should have the following mentioned documents to apply for the Ration card
- Residence proof of Uttar Pradesh
- Ration card
- The person applying should come in the BPL list
The documents which are required to apply for the UP ration card are listed below. If you are eligible you can apply for the UP ration card and you should have the following mentioned documents.
- The voter card of the applicant.
- The aadhar card of all the family members.
- A statement from the bank.
- Photograph of the family.
- Residence proof ( permanent).
- Certificate of income of all family members.
Apply offline for the Ration card
You can apply for the ration card offline and online depending on the ease you feel in the type of service if you are comfortable with the offline service then you can fill the application form for the RATION CARD by following the steps given below:
- Approach a CSC, common service center in your area.
- Ask them for providing you the application form.
- Fill the form and enter all the details asked in the form carefully.
- Attach all the documents asked in the form.
- Submit the form to the staff of CSC and also ask them to provide the receipt of the acknowledgment.
- After a month you can collect the Ration card from the same service center by representing the acknowledgment receipt.
You May Also Like To Read About UP Shadi Anudan
Ration card form
You can download the form from the pdf. given along – RATION CARD FORM
Apply online for Ration card
You can read the article in detail for it on the page below:
You can Apply for the Ration card Online and Offline as well but the government has started an online service portal to help the people of the Uttar Pradesh. To apply online click on the link given along- APPLY UP RATION CARD
Steps for applying UP ration card online
Following are steps given for you to avail the help and apply for your UP ration card. Read the following instruction carefully and follow them to apply.
- You can Register yourself by making use of the link APPLY UP RATION CARD
- You have to select the new registration link.
- Enter your details, mobile number etc,
- Complete the process of registration and you will receive an OTP and password on your registered phone number in the application form.
- Now you can fill the application form.
- Fill in the form and submit it and you will be provided with a temporary ration card number as an acknowledgment number to get the original Ration card.
Status of application:
How to Check Name in List?
To get the answer to the above question read the following instruction for it. It will be of your great use if you want to check the name in the ration card list.
- Approach the link section and select the download list option.
- click on the link as given above and for more use image is given below:
- Select your District
- Select your Block
- Select your Gram Panchayat
- Select your shopkeeper
- Now you can check your name in the list
UP Ration card list
You can check the ration card list by clicking the NFSA option present on the left-hand side of the screen click the second option “National food security act eligibility list”. The following list will appear district wise.
You can also check your name in the list as shown below in the image.
To register any complaint you can contact the number given below.
Leave a Comment