Table of Contents
UP Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
For the people of the Uttar Pradesh. The government is continuously working for the Welfare of the youth. The government of the Uttar Pradesh under the leadership of the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Launched the self e,employment scheme. The scheme is named as the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana. It is for the youth to provide them employment. To Tackle the problem of unemployment from the state. It will help the youth to coope up with their livelihood.
In the article below you will get the information regarding the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar yojana. The information regarding the benefits and the online application will be provided. So read the article below to gain the information.
Swarojgar Yojana is the historic decision taken by the Yogi Government for the youth of the state. As per the scheme the self employment scheme would be initiated in the state. Under the scheme the financial help will get the financial help to work for the self employment. As per the data the scheme will benefit the 25 thousand youth of the Uttar Pradesh state. The department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise will implement the scheme in the state. Along with the financial help as focussed help to the As the 21% people who belongs to the Scheduled Castes / ST’s.
The scheme Swarojgar will ensure the connectivity of the handicrafts and the state vendor . So that they can participate in the e commerce. For the SME the venture capital fund for the establishing corpus fund is Rs.200 crore.
Read Also :- Amma Scooty Yojana
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
The benefits which is achieved by the Youth under the scheme is as follows. Check the points to know about the benefits.
- The applicant who belongs to the General category will get the 15% of the total cost by the Government, in case it should not exceed 1000000.
- The applicant who belongs to the SC / ST | OBC will be 30% for the cost not be more than 2000000.
Swarojgar Yojana Eligibility
The eligibility conditions for the Swarojgar Yojana is as follows. Only the candidate fulfilling the conditions can apply for the scheme.
- The candidate applying should be permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only the Unemployed youth are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The age of the Applicant should be between 18 years and 40 years.
- The candidate applying should not be the defaulter in any bank.
- Only the candidate who are not taking the adavntage of other such scheme are eligible to get the benefit of the MMSY.
Documents for UP Swarojgar Yojana
The applicant who are interested to apply has to give the following documents. Check the details of the documents as follows:
- The applicant has to give Birth certificate for Age proof.
- Aadhaar card as Identity Proof.
- Voter card of the candidate applying.
- The candidate should be the resident of the Uttar Pradesh state and has the proof of residence or Bonafide.
- Qualification certificate of the candidate.
- The contender should also have the caste certificate to avail the benefit under the scheme.
- Income certificate of the candidate.
- Contender has to give Certificate of Inoperative issued by competent authority.
- In case of land or building then the notice for it along with the Quotation of current rates for machinery / equipment / furnishings
- If the applicant has received entrepreneurship development training then give the certificate for it along with other documents.
- Photocopy of Ration card
Online Application for Swarojgar Yojana UP
The Interested Candidate can apply for the Swarojgar Yojana in Uttar Pradesh. You can visit the official site. By clicking on the link below you can access the official portal to apply for the Swarojgar Yojana.
- Click on Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Swarajgar Yojana.
- Fill the application form.
- Enter the details correctly.
- Attach the documents.
- Then submit the application form.
- So in this way you can easily apply online for the UP Youth Self Employment Scheme/ Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana.