Uttar Pradesh Marriage Certificate Online Registration| Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration Online| UP Marriage Registration | Uttar Pradesh Vivah Panjikaran Online
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Certificate Online
Uttar Pradesh government has started a new rule for the citizens of UP the Registration of Marriage is must for every Citizen. Under this rule, the citizens of UP can take advantage of many facilities. Charges are set according to different religion and caste. Muslims must have registered their निकाह as well. If you do not register for marriage within 1 year, you will have to pay 10 rs penalty and after 1 year you will have to pay Rs 50 and Rs will increase every year.
UP marriage Rules or Acts
According to the Central Government rules set for the marriage, registration has been even in the state Uttar Pradesh since 2017 by the women welfare department of the State. As per the government rules, the UP government has also made it mandatory to register the marriage for the resident of the state. Even the Muslim community living in the state has to register their marriage. Marriage is required to be registered due to the following mentioned reasons.
- To prevent child marriage in the state.
- It will enable the widow’s to claim for the inheritance.
- The women rights will be taken into consideration and the custody of the children would become easier.
- To keep a check on the bigamy or the Polygamy.
- Also to protect women from violence.
Uttar Pradesh Hindu Marriage Registration In Up Rules, 1973
As per the government rules of the UP Hindu Marriage Registration 1973, the following mentioned conditions were satisfied by both the bride and the groom.
- Hindu customs should be performed for the marriage rituals.
- The candidate applying or under the Hindu marriage act, Groom and Bridegroom should be Hindus.
- The age of the Groom should be 21 years and bride should be 18 at the time of their marriage.
- Following mentioned places should be under the Registrar’s Office area.
- Residence of bridegroom
- Residence of bride
- Solemnization place
Documents Required for UP Marriage Certificate online Registration
- Aadhaar Card must have both of husband and wife
- Mobile number of both the husband and wife should be linked with Aadhaar Card
- One of the husband and wife should be the Indian citizen
- Address Proofs like – Voter Id Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving license, Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof – Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- One Marriage’s photograph
- All the documents should be self-attested
- Marriage’s Card
Note: Marriage certificate is valid for Lifetime until unless any one of them apply for divorce.
Online Up Marriage Registration Benefits
If you register your Marriage online then you can take benefits of many facilities. You will get many facilities in the future. The benefits which you will get as given below:
- If you want to apply for a passport or bank account you will have to submit your marriage certificate.
- There are many countries where traditional marriage is not considered valid, the Marriage Certificate can work in such a way.
- All kind of money like insurance policy not being named as the nominee, UP Marriage Certificate is also necessary to get the claim amount of the bank or insurance.
Applicable Fee For UP Marriage Certificate Online
As if you are to apply for the UP Marriage certificate then check the applicable fee for the UP Marriage Certificate.
|S.No||Services are as:||Fee|
|1||Marriage registration within the month||Rs.10|
|2||Marriage registration after a Month||Rs.20|
In case you were not able to register your marriage then you have to pay the fine for the delayed registration as for a year within of marriage you have to pay a fine of Rs. 10 and after a Year the delayed registration charges increases from Rs. 10 to Rs.50 as a fine for the delayed Registration.
How to Apply for UP Marriage Online Registration
If you want to apply online for Marriage Registration you can apply to the department’s official website. First of all, you have to open the official website and then have to follow a few steps for registration. You can also open the link as given along https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction
- After opening the website you will see a picture as given below for reference
- Now you have to click on the option onआवेदन करें on your left- hand side now you can see a picture as given below for reference
- Now you have to click on the options as given above picture and then click on आवेदन विवाह पंजीकरण for further process and a picture will appear on your screen as given below:
- Now if you are applying for the first time then you have to choose नवीन आवेदन प्रपत्र भरें or if you already registered member you have to log in with your registration number and password.
- If you want to apply for the first time then click on नवीन आवेदन प्रपत्र भरें as given above picture and then you can see a picture as given below:
- Enter husband Adhar Number and get the OTP
- Enter husband Name in Hindi or English
- Enter Mother’s Name
- Enter Father’s Name
- If you don’t know about parents then enter the guardian’s details
- Enter Marriage time select from the drop-down menu
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter E-mail Id
- Enter Nationality
- Enter the Age
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter the Address details
- Select the District
- Enter Tehsil
- Enter the Pincode
- Now click on the Save button
- Now you have to fill all the details of wife and you have to upload your photograph as well then click on Save button.
- Now choose your Marriage Registration Office and then submit your form
- After submission of from log in Id and Password will provide you.
- You can check your Registration details online by login in your account
- After submitting your application you can take printout for future assistance.
Application form for UP Marriage Certificate
The application form for the UP marriage certificate can be obtained from the official website of stamp and registration department Uttar Pradesh Official portal. You can also make use of the link below to get the Application form for the UP Marriage Certificate for the Groom and the Bride.
Check the application form as the application form is in the form of Pdf you can view it online or download the application form and fill the application form along the documents can be submitted in the registrar’s office.
UP-marriage-online--registration pdf 1
Marriage Registration verification UP
For the process of Marriage Registration Verification UP, the steps are written as follows for your assistance. Make use of the link and the images are also given. Check the steps as follows
- Click on the Based marriage Registration verification.
- The following image appears.
- Enter the required details at the portal.
- You will get the details of the marriage registration verification UP.
Download Marriage Certificate online UP
You can download the marriage certificate UP. you have to log in at the portal of stamp and registration portal UP by making use of the link given below:
Login at Marriage Certificate Portal UP
- Enter the application number
- Enter the Password
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Click on the Sign in option.
- You will be able to download the Marriage Certificate.
You can contact the Registrar Office nearby you to get the further details about the Marriage Certificate UP. The other officer’s details are provided in the link given below. You can make use of the link to get the further details of the officer associated.
Leave a Comment