There has been a real awareness nowadays about the prevention, safety, and security of the girl child among the people. If such an awareness would have come earlier the life of so many girls life would not have been wasted. As a country with maximum cases of Female Foeticide, it is the good initiative taken by the government to ban the child abortions. This would be plus point for the girls of the era to cope up with the benefit of girls equality and status in the society. Apart from all such things the government which remains always a step ahead the rest of the country is the government which is run by the Chief Ministers of the Uttar Pradesh.
The government comes with the Remarkable scheme from time to time and one of such scheme is the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan to provide the education to the girl child to educate her and make her independent of her own and decide her future. The scheme launched also known as the KVD OR UPKVD. This scheme provides scholarships for the girls who belong to the lower caste or whose family are living below the poverty line. It aims to become a support for those who are capable and have skill but don’t have financial support.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana(KVY)- Objective
The Kanya Vidya Yojana Scheme launched by the Uttar Pradesh government to provide the scholarship to the intelligent student in the state mostly the girls of the state. Under the scheme, the state government will provide the assistance to the student who is brilliant in the studies and has qualified in the 12th board examination. The government will provide them with the financial assistance of 30k to every student. This scheme will give the better opportunities to the women for the employment and it will increase their standard of living. In the year 2016, the government gives a total of approx. 268 crores to the brilliant girl student who performed well in the UP board, ICSE board, CBSE board or MADRAS board.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana-Benefits
The benefit of the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana is given as follow :
- The girl education will raise the standard of living above the poverty line.
- Even the poor family people can now able to educate their girls.
- The student who will pass the class 12th board the government will provide the assistance of 30k to each student.
Who are eligible?
To check whether you are eligible for the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana. The criteria for eligibility to apply for the scheme is given as follow:
- Girls will be bonafide by the Uttar Pradesh.
- It is compulsory for the girl to come in the merit list of the 12th examination.
- Only the girls are eligible for the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Dhan Yojana.
- Only the resident of the Uttar Pradesh can apply for the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
- Only those families can apply whose family income from all the sources is less than or approx. 35,000.
- Only the girls of the family which are below the poverty line are eligible for the scheme.
Documents-Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- To apply for the scheme you should have a valid Aadhar card number.
- To apply for the scheme you would also require an income certificate.
- Bank details regarding your account would be required to apply for the scheme.
- To apply the girl should also have a merit certificate of class 12th.
- There should be the bonafide of Uttar Pradesh too.
Apply online for KVY
You can apply online for the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana. if you have all the above-mentioned documents and you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you can avail the benefit. To Apply online click on the link given along UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana- Apply online
How to apply Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana?
If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria and you are applicable to apply for the scheme then following are steps mentioned for the same, to apply for the Kanya Vidya Dhana yojana.
- The eligible applicants can fill the form and enter all your personal detail asked in the form.
- The form will be filled in the school through an online process.
- To know more open the link given along UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
- Open the link given above to apply for the scheme.
- On the left-hand side of the page, there is an option of scholarships click the option.
- As soon you click the link you will be directed toward the next page where the on the left of the page the log in option is available the image is given below for you your assistance.
- Select the type of option you are applying as.
- Then it will ask you to sign in the username and password of the selected type is required to be entered now.
Status of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana(KVY)
You can check the status of your application by entering your enrolment number and date of birth. Then you will be able to view the detail of your application as shown in the image below.
Kanya Vidya Dhan Form PDF
You can download this pdf for our site or you can read this pdf without download
FOR MORE DETAIL YOU CAN VISIT THE OFFICIAL SITE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SCHEME- SCHOLARSHIP OF SECONDARY EDUCATION.
Leave a Comment