The government of Uttarakhand has decided to provide a U Health Card to employees and pensioners under the Cashless Scheme. The Cashless Scheme was announced by the government with the objective of providing cashless medical services and facilities to their employees and pensioners. This would allow them to avail cashless medical services in hospitals through the U-Health card.
Table of Contents
Advantages of the U-Health Card Scheme for Government Employee and Pensioners
- U-Health Card Scheme for Government Employee and Pensioners gives benefits by giving cashless well-being treatment or cashless restorative office in empanelled private doctor’s facilities
- Under this plan, a biometric card is issued to the Govt. Workers/Pensioners which houses his family points of interest (photograph, thumb impression). Till date, 61 private doctor’s facilities (51 in Uttarakhand and 10 outside Uttarakhand) are empanelled and Smart Card Readers are introduced in these doctor’s facilities
- List of enplaned clinics is motioned this link.
The required term and conditions to be eligible for the scheme
- All Uttarakhand government representative and retired people and their wards are qualified for getting benefits under this plan.
- Under the planned worker and beneficiary required to yearly commitment as a premium according to their review pay.
Implementation of the scheme
The scheme is handled by U-Health Cells who have maintained all data about employees and pensioners U-Health Cards and hospital bills. The MD India Office has been established in Dehradun to provide benefits to employees and pensioners and also their families by providing U-Health Card.
Documentation required to apply for the U-health card scheme
- Aadhar card
- Election card
- Pan card
- Passport size photograph
- Payslip or Pension slip copy
- Self-declaration certificate
- Bank Challan form (available at this link)
- For applying this scheme candidate can exact required procedure by clicking this official link
- Consent form 1
- Consent form 2
The Address of the U-Health Cell
Public Nodal Officer, U-Health, Room No: 43-A
Director General Medical Health & Family Welfare
Village – Danda Lakhond, Post Office – Gujrara, Near I.T. Park
Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand
Orientation and further details
- For more information on the scheme if required visit official website