Tripura Ration Card
Ration card is a legal document issued by the state and center Government of India for the welfare of the people of the country. It is important to have a ration card to get the advantage of the scheme by getting subsidized food commodities. A cardholder can get the benefit of the scheme under the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) to get subsidized items as rice, wheat, sugar, LPG, kerosene, etc. To get ration card in Tripura following details should be followed.
Purpose of Ration Card
It is an important document which is also considered as identity and resident proof of a family.
Types of Ration Card in Tripura
The following three types of ration card can be applied by the resident of Tripura.
APL Cards: The people belonging above poverty line hold this card.
BPL Cards: The people belonging to below poverty line hold this card.
AAY Cards: The people belonging to poorest families hold this card (Antyodaya Anna Yojana).the card allows the high level of subsidy rates to the families.
Following points should be fulfilled to benefit of the scheme started by the government of Tripura:
- Candidate should be the permanent resident of Tripura.
- Candidate should not hold any another ration card already.
Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
The linking of Aadhaar and ration card is mandatory to keep to keep system simple and clear in PDS(Public Distribution System). The main aim of linking Aadhaar and ration card is to avoid any type of bogus or fraud of duplicate or multiple ration cards.this will help for ensuring that the deserved people will get the benefit of the scheme to get subsidized food items or cash subsidies under NFSA(National Food Security Act,2013)
The required documents with application form are listed below, applying for new ration card in Tripura:
- Bank account details
- Applicants driving license
- Annual income certificate of all family members
- Voter card
- Valid Aadhaar card
- Affidavit of the applicant to prove not holding any ration card in past
- Deletion of member name in ration card certificate
- Passport size photo of entire family members together
- Resident proof
- If you are interested then you can apply for the new ration card of Tripura state by following the procedure below
- You can visit the concerned office of Food and Civil Supply and Consumer Affairs.
- You can also refer to Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- You can make use of the application form given below.
Application Form Ration Card
You can get the following application form by making use of the link below. You can either download the application form from the link as it is given in the form of a pdf file. You can also view the ration card application form in the link.
Fill the form and attach the documents mentioned above along the photograph as mentioned earlier and you have to submit the application form nearby ration shop or concerned office.
Tripura Ration Card Application Form
If you are interested in checking the application you can make use of the link given below. The link given below is for the reference for the reader at the page as it is important to the check the application status if you have applied any ration card related service.
- click on the link given above.
- click on the other option provided on the page
- click on the ration card search option.
- click on the search your ration card application option.
- click on the ration card status for other request option.
- enter your application reference number.
Ration card information list
If you are interested to get the benefit of various schemes or to avail the ration at low prices then you should know the ration card information. The ration card information will help you to know whether your name has been registered in the ration card information list. To get the ration card information to follow the steps given below:
- Make use of link given above if you want to get ration card information.
- The following image appears.
- Select your district.
- Select your tehsil from the list.
- Select your village.
You will get the desire result as you will get the ration card list.
Contact Us: Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs,
Gurkhabasti, Agartala, West Tripura District, Tripura
click here to more information about Tripura PDS
Leave a Comment