Table of Contents
- Tripura Domicile Certificate
- Eligibility Criteria Residence certificate Tripura
- Documents Required Domicile Tripura
- Application Charge for Domicile
- Tripura Domicile Processing Time
- Concerned Authority
- Application Procedure Tripura Domicile Certificate
- Offline Process
- Permanent Residence certificate Application form
- Online Method
- Contact info
- Important Link
Tripura Domicile Certificate
[media-credit id=13 align=”aligncenter” width=”300″][/media-credit]
The Tripura Government has made it compulsory to have the Domicile certificate for the Permanent Resident of the state. The domicile certificate is also popularly known as the Permanent Residence certificate and issued to the candidate applied for it after the proper verification of the candidate application form and the Documents given along. The Main motive of the government is to keep a record of the Permanent resident of the state.
In the article below you will be explained about the Tripura Domicile certificate in the detailed form, so read the article carefully to get the benefit of the information given in the article.
Eligibility Criteria Residence certificate Tripura
The following given are the points of the eligibility criteria which one has to fulfill if you are interested to apply the Residence certificate Tripura. As the candidate can only get the Domicile issued if they fulfill the following points.
- The candidate applying should be the permanent Resident of the Tripura state, city or village.
- The applicant should be living in a place for more than 10 years.
- The candidate has also to give the proof of residence to prove the resident in the state such as a copy of Record of Rights (RoR) in case of the ancestral land.
- Women who are married to the individual of the state who is the Permanent Resident of the Tripura state can also apply as they are eligible to get the Domicile certificate.
- The candidate who is residing in the state but is not born in the state can also apply for the Residence certificate.
Note: A candidate can apply for the Domicile certificate of only one state. Holding more than one Domicile certificate is an offense.
Documents Required Domicile Tripura
As if you are interested to apply for the Domicile certificate Tripura. You should have the following mentioned documents as they are necessary to be submitted along with the application form as if you want to get the benefit of the Residence proof.
- Application form for the Permanent Residence certificate.
- In case you own ancestral land then Land Revenue Payment Receipt.
- Voter card, Aadhaar card or any other Identity proof of the candidate applying.
- Residency Proof of the candidate such as the copy of FCA Tripura, electricity bill.
In case the applicant parents are the government employee of Tripura state then.you have to give the following mentioned documents:
- Residency Proof of the Guardian or the parents of the applicant.
- The proof of Guardians Employment with Govt. of Tripura is also required.
- Guardians Employer Certificate is also required to be given along.
Women married to a permanent resident of Tripura state has to give the following proof for the residence certificate.
- Permanent Residence Certificate of the state of a spouse.
- Proof of age as you can give the Birth Certificate or school leaving education certificate.
Note: All the documents should be attested.
Application Charge for Domicile
The processing fee is charged as in the form of application charges for the Permanent Residence Tripura Certificate (PRTC) as it includes the service charges of Rs 5 for the people belonging to the Above Poverty Level (APL) and Rs.2 for people who belong to Below Poverty Level (BPL).
The application charges may vary in accordance with time and department rules.
Tripura Domicile Processing Time
The domicile certificate will be verified as mentioned earlier as soon you submit the application form the application will be verified by the concerned department detailed below and after 15 days the Domicile certificate will be issued after successful verification.
The concerned department for the Domicile certificate is Revenue Department as you can also contact the District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Sub-Divisional Magistrate nearby you.
Application Procedure Tripura Domicile Certificate
If you are interested to get the domicile certificate of the Tripura State then you can follow the steps as you can either apply for the Residence certificate Online or offline depending on your choice, as the steps for both of the methods have been given below in the article below:
In case you are interested to apply offline then you can apply for it by visiting the e-suvidha centers or the office of the Sub Divisional Magistrate nearby you. You can get the application form from the office.
Fill the application form and attach the documents mentioned above along with the application form and submit it to the concerned office as mentioned earlier. The application form and the documents will be verified and then you will be issued the Residence certificate Tripura.
Permanent Residence certificate Application form
The application form Permanent Residence certificate has been given below, in case you are unable to get the application form offline you can make use of the application form given below. As the application form is in the form of Pdf you can make use of the application form. Check the application form for Domicile certificate as follows:
If you are interested to apply online then you can make use of the information given below the steps for the online method. Have a look at the steps below:
Make use of the Link below to visit the official website
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]
Register yourself at the e-District the online service portal of Tripura government.
- In order to register you have to click on the Citizen Registration option.
- Then fill the details asked such as :
- Personal Details (name, address, mobile number)
- Aadhar Details (number )
- Login Details (username and password)
- Enter the captcha code.
- Then click on Submit option.
Online Application login
As you have to log in after the successful registration enter the username and password to log in
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]
- Fill the application form and attach the documents, submit it.
- You will get the status of application through the SMS.
- You will also be given the acknowledgment receipt and you can make use of it to get the details about the application.
- After verification, you will be informed the status of the application accepted or rejected.
- You can get the print of the certificate by visiting the office or online also.
The government of Tripura,
New Secretariat Building,
Email: [email protected]