Table of Contents
Tripura Death Certificate
[media-credit id=19 align=”aligncenter” width=”268″][/media-credit]
It is a legal document issued to the deceased person and also to maintain the record of deaths occurred in a State.AS per the act of Birth and Death Registration,1969 any death occurred in a state should be registered within 21 days so occurrence. Death certificate issued only to the nearest relative of the deceased person.
Must Read Tripura Ration Card Information
Benefits of Obtaining death Certificate
Death Certificate provides several benefits which are mentioned below-
- Death certificate helps the deceased person family to claim several benefits such as Insurance claim or widow pension.
- To state the fact, cause, date, and place of death.
- It is compulsory to obtain a death certificate of a previous partner for widow future marriage.
- To settle the property related disputes.
The following documents are mandatory to attach with the application form which is mentioned below-
- Identification Proof of the deceased person.
- Inquiry from tehsil.
- Applicant has to attach the certificate given by the hospital.
- Certificate issued by the pradhan.
If death occurred in the Tripura its registration depends on the place and responsibility of a person which is explained below-
- It is the responsibility of the eldest person of the family if death occurred in a house.
- Head of the village can register the death if death occurs in the local area.
- If death has taken place in the hospital then it is the duty of the medical officer to register the death.
- Jain In-charge is responsible for register the death if it occurs in the jail.
For applying the death certificate follow the given steps below-
- Firstly, Download the application form from the official website of Tripura CLICK HERE
- Now fill all the required information and attach all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form, the applicant has to submit the form to the concerned office.