The government of Maharashtra launched the Maharashtra Industry Trade and Investment Facilitation Cell to facilitate domestic as well as international (cross-border) investors to submit regulatory documents at a single location/place and /or single entity.
This would be an online portal for existing and prospective investors to get all information about the investment process with regards to those looking forward to expanding their existing units or to set up a new business unit in the state of Maharashtra.
Table of Contents
- Highlights of the scheme
- What is MAITRI?
- Objectives of the scheme
- Departments in Maharashtra Integrated with MAITRI online entrance
- Features of the Maharashtra Industry, Trade and Investment Facilitation Cell (MAITRI)
- How to apply for different administrations on MAITRI online web portal?
- Contact Details
- References & Details
Highlights of the scheme
- A government to business portal(G2B)
- Name of the initiative MAITRI
- Concerns investors
What is MAITRI?
The legislature of Maharashtra has created MAITRI (Maharashtra Industry, Trade and Investment Facilitation Cell) Portal for financial specialists in Maharashtra, which is one-stop-search for existing and imminent speculators to get combined data about the venture procedure as to extending their current assembling units or to set up another assembling unit in the State. The portal is a single window system that consists of 44 eligible departments under the scheme. Business visionaries Registration and Incentives Management System (ERIMS) administrations are likewise accessible on MAITRI entry.
Objectives of the scheme
- MAITRI was begun with the aim of giving benefits through hand-holding support, administration web-based interfaces, and coordination with various government organisations at one place.
- The legislature of Maharashtra means to advance interests in the state and encourage business organisations, work as a clearing house for all ventures related data and help the state/speculators on different venture openings.
Departments in Maharashtra Integrated with MAITRI online entrance
- Industries Department
- Directorate of Industries (DoI)
- Revenue Department
- Urban Development Department (UDD)
- Directorate of Industries
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
- Irrigation Department
- Environment Department
- Directorate of Industrial Safety & Health (DISH)
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB)
- Maharashtra Fire Services
- Sales Tax Department
- Public Works Department (PWD)
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited (MSEDCL)
- Directorate of Boilers
- Labour Department
Features of the Maharashtra Industry, Trade and Investment Facilitation Cell (MAITRI)
- To begin business effortlessly, Maharashtra government started Maharashtra Industry Trade and Investment Facilitation Cell (MAITRI)
- A Single window for Investment related data, direction and taking care of issues identified with business
- 44 administrations of 16 government offices at one place
- Allow, declaration and endorsed any arrangement with the assistance of online entrance
- Nodal officer from 16 government divisions are accessible for administrations
- Specialists administrations and offices are accessible
How to apply for different administrations on MAITRI online web portal?
- Click on Login Button & Login into https://maitri.mahaonline.gov.in/
- If you are new user then click on registration link and fill all essential details
- After successful registration, user get LOGIN ID & PASSWORD
- Now, user can apply for various services on MAITRI portal comes under Maharashtra government
- The official building address is mentioned in the link below
- 91-22-22622362 / 2262 2322
References & Details
- Any further queries or questions may be found at the main link provided Maharashtra Industry Trade & Investment Facilitation Cell (MAITRI)
- This is a direct link for the pdf download
- Already doing business in Maharashtra
- User manual for using Entrepreneurs Registration and Incentives Management System (ERIMS)