Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration/ TN Employment Exchange Online / Tamil Nadu Employment/Application Form Filling @ tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/ Online Renewal of Card/ tnvelaivaaippu renewal / TN velaivaippu.gov.in
For the job seeker of the State Tamil Nadu, you must be aware of the scheme started by the Tamil Nadu Government which is named as the Employment Exchange which will guide the people of the state to seek the job in their respective interest or the field they want and skills they have. The students or the job seeker who has registered is good but who have not registered should register as early as possible to avail the benefit of the scheme.
In the Article below we will guide you about each and every topic which you should be aware of if you want to register as the topic such as Online Registration and Online tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Official of the Employment Exchange portal Tamil Nadu tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange New Registration @ tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
First of all, you should be aware of how to register at the at the portal. If you haven’t registered then you have registered at the portal Employment exchange in Tamilnadu for availing the benefit of the scheme. By registering yourself at the portal you can get the job offers from various companies which are interested to hire you.
You May Also Like To Read About Tamil Nadu Smart Card Correction
- To get the wide coverage of Opportunities.
- Proactive approach
- Direct benefit to the job seeker or the students
- Generate awareness about the jobs
- To promote Employment
- Degree Certificate or provisional certificate for graduates
- Experience Certificate (O)
- Nativity Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (O)
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (O)
- Id proofs can be one of them:
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Eligibility for TN employment exchange
The educated people can apply for the TN employment exchange as the complete description is given in the points below.
- 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate can apply for it.
- The students who have discontinued the education can apply for the qualification they have completed.
- Even the failed students can apply for employment exchange.
- The aspirants who have Typing Skills, Language certificate holders are eligible.
Click the link to register
Must Read Tamil Nadu Bhulekh
Register Employment Exchange
Click the link click on the new user id registration in the left-hand side of the portal below the login option.
- The terms and condition page will appear read them carefully before registering at the portal.
- Then click on I agree to proceed with the registration application form.
- Then the candidate application form appears for registration.
- Enter the details such as name, address, contact number, email id, user id, father name, family card number and more.
- For more check the image below.
- Then select the save option.
- Once you have successfully registered you will get the user id and password.
- You can make use of it to log in to the portal to view or search the jobs at the portal.
Log in Employment Exchange
- Click the link on the log in the employment exchange above.
- Enter the user id and password to log in to the portal.
Renewal employment exchange
To renew the application click on the above link to access TN/ Tamilnadu employment renewal
For Tn velaivaaippu Online Renewal of the application you have to log in to the portal first then the renewal process can take place. enter the user id and password to login to the employment exchange portal TN you have to enter the Registration No. , Candidate Name, Current Renewal Date, Status and then click on the “Renew Button”
- Your Employment Exchange card will now get renewed.
- You can also get the print by clicking on the Print ID Card option.
You have to renew the application after 18 months and it is valid for up to 3 years.
You can also update your profile as by following the same procedure firstly you have to log in to the portal by entering the user id and password then update your profile the changes you want to make at the profile.
You can either visit the link given below or the official website of the Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange.
Forms and links
You can get the forms such as which are listed below by clicking on the link below:
- Quarterly return to being submitted to the local Employment Exchange – ER-I
- occupational return to being submitted to the local Employment Exchange once in two years – ER-II
- Unemployment Assistance Application Form
- Declaration for Unemployment Assistance
Directorate of Employment and Training,
Alandur Road, Thiru-vi-ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032.
Contact numbers- 044-22501002, 044-22501006, 044-22500900, 044-22500911
Click on the link to avail the information about the different employment and training officers. You will get the complete list with the address and contact number of them.
Contact officers employment exchange TN Link Below
Leave a Comment