Tamil Nadu Police
Tamil Nadu police give their 100% in investigating and tracking the crime and criminals. Tamil Nadu Police encourage the people by adopting strategies and community policing. TN police also provide the peaceful resolution of different kind of problems. Tamil Nadu Police plays a vital role in the safety of people. TN Police has an online portal which name is citizen portal where all the services provided to the people under one portal.
Table of Contents
Registration Of Online Complaints
You can file TN police online complaint with Tamil Nadu Police by click on this link that will mention below:
Registration for TN police complaint
- You can lodge an online complaint by filling all the details on the for,
- When you open the link then go to online complaint registration button.
- After this, you can get an online complaints registration form that shows in the picture.
- Also read the points carefully.
- Now fill the all the details of yours.
- Then click on the register button.
- According to this, you can file the online complaint.
Read Also :- Amma Scooter Yojana
How To Check Online Complaint Status
You can also check your TN police fir status through this portal.
Tamil Nadu Police Online Complaint Status
- You can check your complaint status by click on this link.
- You click on the online complaint status.
- Where you can fill your reference number.
- And click on submit button.
- In this way, you can check your online complaint status.
View TN Online FIR
Click here below for View FIR
You can also view your FIR just follow these steps:
[media-credit id=15 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]
- First of all open Tamil Nadu Portal.
- Then click on view FIR option.
- After this, you can fill a complaint name, your mobile number, and secure code.
- Now click on send OTP button.
- Like this, you can view your FIR.
Tamil Nadu Online FIR Status
Click here below to check your FIR Status
In this portal, you can check your FIR status followed by these steps:
- Firstly go to the TN Portal.
- Then select your district.
- Also, select your police station.
- Now fill your FIR number.
- Then fill your registration date and time.
- Then enter the security code.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- In this way, you check your FIR status.
CCTNS means that the crime and criminal tracking networking and system which is the main aim of investigating and tracking crime and criminals at the real time. It improves police functioning in various areas like law and order, traffic management etc. And also encourage senior police officers in better management of the police force. You can collect the more information about CCTNS just go to the above-mentioned the link.
Emergency Helpline Numbers
To report a crime control room 100
To report traffic violence 103
Coastal security helpline 1093
Railway police helpline 9962 500500,1512
Now you can lodge your complaint or FIR through your mobile. You can download the citizen mobile service from your play store and you can run this app easily.
- In this app, you can file your complaint/FIR.
You can also give your valuable feedback to TN Police. According to this, they take suitable action for their mistakes.
- First of all just click on the feedback option.
- Then fill out your feedback.
- Enter your name and,
- The e-mail I’d.
- At last, go to the submit button.
According to this, you can give your feedback that will important to the Tamil Nadu Police.