The Suryamitra Scheme Uttar Pradesh was launched by Shri. Yogi Adityanath that will provide jobs to 25,000 unemployed youths of the state. The Government started the Suryamitra Yojana UP to benefit the unemployed youth. The Government of Uttar Pradesh will provide jobs in New and Renewable Energy Development Agency (UPNEDA) under the Suryamitra Skill Development Program.
Under Suryamitra Scheme Uttar Pradesh yogi government will hire the unemployed youth for various posts such as Design, component, site survey, procurement, installation, maintenance of solar PV system, operation and commissioning candidates.
About the Yogi Suryamitra Yojana Uttar Pradesh
• The Government will be providing jobs to 10,000 unemployed youth in May.
• Government officials assigned the duty will also conduct a Screening Test in the month of May to select candidates.
• The Government will conduct written exam on last week of May.
• Selected candidates will get training in UPNEDA.
• Graduate and post graduate candidates can apply for Suryamitra Skill Development Program.
• The government will recruit candidates for Group B, Group C, and Marketing Department posts.
• Applicant’s age should be 18 years.
Eligibility Criteria for the Yogi Suryamitra Yojana Uttar Pradesh
• Graduate applicants should apply.
• Postgraduate applicants should apply.
• The candidates who have 12th pass certificate can also apply for Suryamitra Skill Development Program.
• Applicant should be an age of 18 years or above.
• Applicants must have qualification certificate from a recognized institute, college, and university.
How to Apply for Suryamitra Yojana UP?
Candidates can apply for UPNEDA Recruitment 2017 through the official website of Uttar Pradesh New and Renewable Energy Development Agency (UPNEDA) www.upneda.org.in. The eligible candidates can visit this official website apply for a job.
Leave a Comment