The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh has started a new Suchita Yojana related to installing automated sanitary napkin vending machines around 2,000 government schools in the state of Chhattisgarh. The scheme was launched on the 24th of January by the CM Raman Singh.
The government has taken the initiative to install Eco-Friendly incinerators in government schools for safe and environment-friendly disposal of used napkins.
The objective of the scheme
- The government will install automated sanitary napkin vending machines inside girl’s washroom in all the government schools.
- To maintain and encourage girls to take care of their personal and menstrual hygiene.
- 72,000 napkins will be given to every young lady student in government schools free of cost.
Advantages of the Chhattisgarh Suchita Yojana
- Advantages of introduced mechanized sterile napkin machines in all administration schools for young ladies inside the washroom
- The government gives 72,000 napkins to a young lady understudies at free of cost in government schools. Later, government will provide napkins to girl students at a cost of INR. 2 per napkin
- Helps to maintain personal and menstrual hygiene
- It will also remove the hesitation of a girl to buy sanitary napkins from the shop
Features of Suchita Yojana in Chhattisgarh
- Government install automated sanitary napkin vending machines in all the government schools in Chhattisgarh
- the legislature needs to introduce sterile napkin ATM machines around 2,000 government schools in the Chhattisgarh state
- The government will also install Eco-Friendly incinerators in government schools for safe and environmentally friendly disposal of used napkins
- Initially, government has aims to provide 72,000 napkins to a girl’s students at free of cost in government schools
- Later, government will provide napkins to girl students at a cost of 2 per napkin
- Install automated sanitary napkin vending machines inside the girl’s washrooms in all government schools
- The point of Suchita Yojana is to energize young ladies in keeping up individual and menstrual cleanliness
- For those girls who are need of napkins can get it simply by pressing the buttons on that vending machine at girl’s washroom
References & details
- For more details about Suchita Yojana in Chhattisgarh visit
- Woman and child development department Chhattisgarh visit
The scheme would help fight any kind of diseases and unhygienic free environments in schools and would teach the children to live a healthy and better lifestyle. The government’s initiative to go about with the scheme would make schools healthier and would benefit in the long run.
Leave a Comment