The government of Chhattisgarh launched a new scheme as the Chhattisgarh Startup Challenge for entrepreneurs to promote the startup culture in the state. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister Raman Singh who made an announcement to promote a startup culture offering several incentives for the startup entrepreneurs.
The Chief Minister also launched a dedicated website to handhold and support the startups launched in the state. Startup logos and posters for the Startup Chhattisgarh were also launched at the event.
Raman Singh made a statement saying that the innovation would be promoted under in schools and colleges under the Atal Innovation Mission. In line with the Startup India Action Plan, the state government launched the Startup Chhattisgarh Action Plan 2016 to promote start-ups in Chhattisgarh and announced that boot camps which would cover all 27 districts of the state.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the scheme
- The Startup Chhattisgarh aims at creating entrepreneurs
- To provide benefits to those who are born with an idea
- To bring the state of Chhattisgarh to a state of full employment
Objectives of the scheme
- The scheme is launched with the aim of starting new businesses in the state of Chhattisgarh
- To create new business ideas and generate income for the nation
- To develop the state of CG and create employment.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Startup Challenge
- The state government offering several incentives for the startup entrepreneurs
- Benefits to promote startup culture in the state
- The government extending its full support to develop the enabling ecosystem for startups business
- Benefits of mentor support, angel investment and incubation services for selected candidate.
How does Chhattisgarh Startup work?
- Under this Scheme, the interested candidates can submit their idea of any kind whether it is just an idea, prototype, validated in market or an existing business with revenue on this website
- The state government would organize boot camps across all 27 districts in the state
- The boot camp would be a campaign to identify the potential start-up idea which can be incubated and turned into successful business
- The startups selected for incubation will be provided support by the state government in all aspects of nurturing the idea. The government would provide support in developing the business plan, building a prototype, market testing of the product, service, and funding.
References & Details
- For more details about Chhattisgarh Startup Challenge visit.