In order to provide support to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, the State Government of West Bengal has started EducationShree Scholarship Scheme for the students. Under this scheme, the government provides scholarships to SC students and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students for studying in classes V to VIII in West Bengal. The purpose of this scheme is to encourage SC and ST community students to go to school and reduce the number of dropouts in West Bengal.
This scheme will provide higher education and employment opportunities by increasing the rate of those who get higher education and increasing employment and empowerment through education and increasing socioeconomic conditions of backward classes. The purpose of this scheme is to provide better financial support for the students in the pre-matriculation examination and to reduce drop-out events. This scheme helps the students of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe to lead the main life and educate themselves and lead a good life.
Benefits of the Education Scholarship Scheme
- The government provides scholarships to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe students who studied in classes V to VIII.
- The government provides scholarships of 500 rupees per year to the students studying in the fifth grade.
- The government provides scholarships of Rs 650 / – per year to the students studying in class VIII.
- The Government provides scholarships of Rs.700 / – per year to the students studying in class VII.
- The government provides scholarships worth Rs 800 / – per year to the students studying in class VIII.
Eligibility for Education Scholarship Scheme
- Applicants should be resident of West Bengal State.
- Students should be related to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) community.
- Students studying in class 5th to class 8 are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed 5 lakh.
Documents required for Education Scholarship Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Parental Income Certificate
- caste certificate
- School certificate
- Bank account statement
- Residential certificate
- Passport size photos
Also Read About NSS – National Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for Education Scholarship Scheme?
Application forms are available for students through the school.
Applicants must fill in the application form and engage all necessary documents.
Then submit the form to the school.
Reference and Details
For more information about the education shree scholarship scheme
Leave a Comment