Table of Contents
Sikkim Police has launched the online portal for the ease of the people of the Sikkim state as the people can make use of the information available at the official portal, information available will help them to keep updated so as the Police as they can make the process more transparent with the online service the people can get the FIR viewed Online at the portal registered by them.
In the article below you will be guided about the Online procedure for the Online FIR for the Sikkim and the candidate who been through the Offense happened and the people became Victim of the offense and can lodge the complaint as per the procedure which has been mentioned as follows in the article.
What is FIR?
The First Information Report, FIR as the crimes happened or you can get the victim of the crimes, Witnessed. You can lodge the complaint by the visiting the Police station, Online at the official portal, and Offline. You can submit it to the police station in written Plain Paper.
Read Also Smriti Irani hrd Minister Office Address
How to Lodge an FIR in Sikkim?
If you get through the crime you get witnessed a crime. As you can report crimes happened with you or you are a victim of can be reported by a person you can also report the crime.
- You have to visit the Police station nearby you. You can register the Complaint which you can report.
- You can give them in writing it is then it is the responsibility of the Police officer to register the complaint of the candidate.
- You can also inform the police station by a phone call.
- If you can visit the Dy.SP, Addl. SP or Superintendent of Police for lodging your complaint in case you are not able to register the Complaint.
Note – There is no time Limit set to register or Lodge an FIR of the offense.
Online FIR Sikkim
You can make use of the official Portal to get the FIR registered at the official site of the Sikkim Police. You can get the details about the FIR registered.
- You have to click on the Daily FIR.
- You have to select the year, a date for it.
- You can get the details for the FIR registered in the forms of Pdf. You will get the details, District, Address, Name, Parents, and details of both the Complainant and the Victim.
Missing Persons/ Children’s
You can get the information about the Missing Persons at the official portal. You can make use of the information to keep yourself updated. You have to click on the Missing person option available at the portal and you will get the pdf which would contain the complete information such as Name, Parents, Address, and details of both the Complainant and the Victim. You can also get the information about the Missing Children as the separate column for it is given at the portal.
Arrest reports can also be viewed online at the portal of the Sikkim Police.
The forms for the following mentioned can be downloaded from the online portal of the Sikkim Police as the application forms name has been listed as follows:
- Arms License Form
- Service Verification
- NOC forms for cyber cafes, Motor Vehicles
- Employees Working In Hotels
- Employee/Tenant Info Form
- Domestic Servants Info Form
- FORM “A”, Form Of Application Seeking Information
State Police Headquarters,
NH 10, Gangtok-737101
Email: [email protected]