Shram Yogi Mannhan Yojana
The central government for the welfare of the people started the scheme. Scheme named Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mannhan Yojana. The Yojana will be implemented from February 15, 2019. As the people who are working in the unorganized sector will get the benefit of the scheme.
Who can apply Shram Yogi Mannhan Yojana?
Eligible for Scheme
The people of the unorganized sector can get the benefit of the Mannhan scheme. These include housekeepers, shopkeepers, drivers, plumber, tailors, mid-day meal workers, rickshaw pullers, construction workers, garbage collectors, bidi makers, handlooms, agricultural laborers, cobbler, Leatherworkers etc.
Read Also How To Contact Prime Minister Of India
Eligibility Condition for Shram Yogi Mannhan Yojana
The eligibility condition to become part of the scheme are as follows:
- The candidate working in the unorganized sector.
- Contender should be of 18 years old and not more than 40 years to attain the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicant income should not exceed Rs.15,000.
- Candidates who are already the member of the pension scheme under any of the scheme launched by the central government are not eligible for this scheme.
Documents for Mannhan Yojana
You have to give the following documents. This is as follows. Have a look at the points below:
- Eligible candidate should have an account in the saving account form.
- Candidate should also have the valid Aadhaar card.
Feature of Scheme
The candidate registered under the scheme will get the benefit of Rs.3000/- Per month. As per the scheme announced for the people who are above the age of 60 years. They can get the benefit of the scheme. Mannhan Yojana has announced in the interim Budget announced recently. 10 crore people will be covered in the scheme.
How much amount will be required for the Yojana?
Premium to Pay
The premium of the scheme depends on the age at which the candidate register for the scheme.
- You have to pay the premium of Rs.55 each month if you register at the age of 18 years.
- If you register at the age of 40, you will have to deposit 200 rupees each month.
You may also like to read about Samajwadi Pension
Benefit under the PMSMY
The contenders who are part of the scheme. They will get the get the following benefits. Check them as follows:
- After the age of 60 years, the contender will get the benefit of Rs.3000/-each month
- In the case of death of the candidate, the family of the candidate will get an amount of Rs. 6 lac.
- If you are permanently disabled then the candidate can withdraw from the scheme, with the contribution of his share with the actual interest of the scheme.
- 50% of the amount can be withdrawn by the spouse of the deceased person.
- Children have no right to withdraw to get any benefit from the scheme.
- The best part of the scheme you can leave the scheme between.
Where will the registration of a pension scheme?
Nearest Bank can be approached to become a member for the pension scheme.
Leave a Comment