Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a new scheme on Tuesday, named the Saur Sujala Yojana in Chhattisgarh in favor of the farmers of the state. The Saur Sujala Yojana would consist of the government providing Solar Powered Irrigation Pumps to the farmers of Chhattisgarh. The government looks forward to benefiting the state’s farmers by any means possible.
The province of Chhattisgarh would be the main state to actualize the plan. The central secretary (energy) N Baijendra Kumar included that 51,000 agriculturists would be profited in the in the state with the dispatch of the new plan in the following two years.
Benefits of Saur Sujala Yojana
- Benefits of solar-powered irrigation pumps for farmers in Chhattisgarh
- Benefits of 3HP solar pump worth INR. 3.5 lakh
- Benefits of 5HP solar pump worth INR. 4.5 lakh
Features of Saur Sujala Yojana
- Government give sun oriented fueled water system pumps of 3HP and 5HP limit which costs Rs.3.5 lakhs and Rs.4.5lakhs separately, in some financed rates
- It is normal that the sponsored rate of the 3HP sun based pump would be Rs.7000 to Rs.18000 and for the 5HP sun based pump, it is relied upon to be around Rs.10000 to Rs.20000.The correct measure of an endowment that would be given to the ranchers has not been reported starting at now
- This conveyance will occur from the dispatch of the plan to the 31 March of the year 2019. It is assessed that with this plan around 51000 ranchers would be profit.
- The concentration of the plan would be giving sun based water system pumps to the rancher who has a place with the towns which don’t have power starting now. The pumps will be distributed on the priority basis.
- Under this plan, two sorts sun oriented pump choice given to the ranchers
- This alternative is being given as the 3HP pumps will be better for little scale ranchers and the 5HP pumps will be gainful for the agriculturists who are included inexpensive scale cultivating. So depending on the use, the farmer may choose the type of solar irrigation pump
- The Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA) will be responsible authority for the installation as well as maintenance of the solar pumping devices to the eligible farmers.
To be Eligible for the Saur Sujala Yojana
- Small/medium/larger farmers are eligible for this scheme
- Agriculturists must be residents of Chhattisgarh state are qualified for Saur Sujala Yojana
Documentation required under the Saur Sujala Yojana
- Proof of identity and
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
Application Procedure for Saur Sujala Yojana
There are two types by which you can apply online or the offline method to apply the saur sujala Yojana.
To apply online the saur sujala at the online portal. If you are interested to apply online you can check the steps given below:
Steps to check Saur sujala Yojana.
- To apply online for Saur Sujala click the above.
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form
- submit the application form.
- You can take the print of the application form.
Login Saur Sujala Yojana
To login at the saur sujala yojana you have to follow the steps which are given below:
As the options are as following to login
- System Integrator
Enter the User id and password to login at the portal.
- Application frames are accessible in the square workplaces and farming workplaces in concerned Taluka/District
- The structures must be filled appropriately alongside all essential documentation and ought to be submitted to rural office as it was
- There is an ostensible expense for this application
- When you have presented the shape the horticultural division will begin their check procedure of the points of interest given by the candidate. If found eligible, the solar irrigation pump will be given to the farmer on the subsidized rate
References & Details
For more details about Saur, Sujala Yojana click on the link provided.
VIP Road, Near Energy Education Park, Raipur
Phone- 8370009923, 8370009927
Email id- [email protected]
Leave a Comment