The state government of Kerala has launched an Integrated Plan to provide financial assistance to the Kidney patients of the below poverty line (BPL) families undergoing dialysis in less than a month. According to Kerala’s earlier data, about 15,000 dialysis patients are being treated in Kerala and more than 5000 patients are below the poverty line. In this scheme, the Government of Kerala has issued orders to increase the amount of financial assistance of Rs. 525 to Rs. 900 per month per month to the patients belonging to the below poverty line. The patients are eligible for this scheme, which has been issued by the Nephrologist of the government / private hospital, where the patient is passing through monthly dialysis.
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide care and protection to the weaker sections of our community. The Kerala State Government has launched various schemes for the welfare of the people’s government has introduced several social security schemes for the poor and this scheme actually helps those who can not afford medical or treatment.
Benefits of the composite plan
- Benefits of Financial Assistance to Kidney Patient Below Poverty Line
- The Government of Kerala has issued orders to increase the amount of financial support of Rs. 900 per month for this scheme from 525 rupees per month.
Eligibility for equitable scheme
- The applicant should be a resident of the state of Kerala.
- In the plan, the patient belongs to the families below the poverty line.
- The applicant should have a medical certificate issued by the reputed Nephrologist of the government / private hospital where the patient is doing monthly dialysis.
- The medical certificate has mentioned that date since the patient started dialysis treatment.
- Applicant should be account holder of nationalized bank
Documents required for the Samashwasam Scheme in Kerala
- Aadhar Card
- BPL card
- Bank details details
- Medical certificate
How to Apply for the Samashwasam Scheme in Kerala
Applications for the Samyasam Yojana are available in Panchayat Offices, Corporation / Municipal Office, Anganwadi Workers, Kerala Social Security Mission Website (KSSM) and Kerala Social Security Mission Offices.
Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission, Pujapura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012
Phone: 0471-2341200, 2346016 (Fax)
The scheme is a very helpful way of being a benefit to the people as well as put in a few good words for the government of the state. The scheme would be launched in favor of the people in hospitals, the Kerala State Government has launched various schemes for the welfare of the people’s government has introduced several social security schemes for the poor and this scheme actually helps those who can not afford medical or treatment. The Financial Assistance Program was to provide Kidney Patient Below Poverty Line
Reference and Details
For more information about the general plan see