Table of Contents
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
As the government of the Uttar Pradesh announced a new scheme for the people of the state. The announcement came before the election of 2017. As the government tries to attract the youth for the voting. The schemes named as the “Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana” Launched by the government official site to register https://www.samajwadisp.in/.
The scheme was announced by the Formal CM Akhilesh Yadav for the poor to provide them the smartphone at the inauguration of Ala Hazrat Haj House in Ghaziabad.
Eligibility for Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana
The eligibility condition set by the government for the Samajwadi Free Smartphone Yojana is as follows. The candidate has to fulfill the condition to get a free smartphone.
- The age of Candidate applying for the Smartphone should be at least 18 years.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The income of the Family should be more than Rs. 6.00 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant should not be a Government employee in any of the category-1 and category-2 jobs.
- A high school certificate of class 10th should be given.
Read Also :- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Documents to Upload
The candidate has to give the following documents. Check the details of the documents as follows:
- Photograph of the candidate in the any of the format of JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG/ TIF/ TIFF and should not exceed 50 KB Size.
- The candidate also has to give the Marksheet of the Class 10th in the scanned form. Not more than 100 KB should be the size of the documents.
The online registration at the official portal https://www.samajwadisp.in/ is possible. As the applicant has not to visit the office. As the verification of the eligibility and the documents by visiting the residence of the applicant.
Note- Last date for online applications for Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana is 31st January 2017.
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana – Registration
The candidate who is a resident of the state can register for the Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana. They can register online. Check the procedure for the online Registration as follows:
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]
- Fill the application form.
- Fill in the details of personal and contact and the other details like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Name of Father/Mother/Spouse and district.
- After successful Registration, you will get a unique number.
- Then you can log in to the official site which you receive on your mobile number.
Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme- Login Online
You can log in to the official portal by entering the password which they received on their mobile number through SMS. The candidate has to fill the rest of the details at the official site. Thereafter you have to upload the documents in scanned of passport size photograph and mark sheet of 10th class.
Then the verification of the details and the documents will be done by the concerned department. Then the candidate will get the smartphone delivered to the address of the candidate.
Note- No offline application form are available for the registration for the free smartphone in the state.
Read Also :- Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh