Recently, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched a pension scheme called Uttar Pradesh Samajhwadi Pension Yojana. The main objective behind the launch of this scheme has been to provide financially vulnerable sections of Uttar Pradesh, who live in rural areas and provide financial assistance for people living below the poverty line. The Socialist Pension Scheme was started on 28th February 2014. It is expected that this new pension scheme will replace the existing Rani Lakshmibai Pension Scheme and it will benefit the rural households living below the poverty line of nearly 40 lakhs.
Table of Contents
- Who can apply for Samajhwadi Pension Yojana?
- How to Apply Online For Samajhwadi Pension Yojana?
- How to apply for Samajhwadi Pension Yojana 2016-17?
- Eligibility criteria
- Online application process
- How does Samjhwadi Pension Scheme work?
- Due to the rejection of the application letter
- Conditions for Pension Growth under Socialist Pension Scheme:
- The following are included in the list of Socialist Pension 2016-17
- Goal of the Samajhwadi Pension Yojana
Who can apply for Samajhwadi Pension Yojana?
Any family living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme online. The family should reside in Uttar Pradesh and there should be adequate proof of residence in Uttar Pradesh. To take advantage of the Socialist Pension Scheme, it is mandatory for families to have a bank account in State Bank of India or any other nationalized bank. Once all the families receiving a pension are allocated pension after proper verification. Income tax payers, government, and private employees are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
How to Apply Online For Samajhwadi Pension Yojana?
The form of Socialist Pension Scheme is available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Samajhwadi Pension Yojana which is available at http://sspy-up.gov.in/. By visiting this website and by registering appropriate details of Samajhwadi Pension Yojana, you can apply for a socialist pension scheme and create an account. The process of application is very simple. By following the rules given below, you can apply for Socialist Pension Scheme.
First, log into http://sspy-up.gov.in.
To download the application form of Samajhwadi Pension Yojana, click on the option and download it.
By creating all the information in the online application form and by uploading all required documents, upload the website, create an online account of the Samajhwadi Pension Yojana.
In the online application form of the Samajhwadi Pension Yojana, you need to enter the following details:
- Name of applicant.
- Age Details
- Father’s / Husband’s name.
- Place of residence.
- Block information.
- Post Office Details.
- Details of Gram Panchayat.
- Extension of caste
The Samajhwadi Pension Yojana is actually a great step to provide financial assistance to the poverty-stricken class of Uttar Pradesh government in Uttar Pradesh. All people can easily plan online application. The people belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes category have been given priority in the scheme. 45% of the amount has been allocated for families belonging to the OBC category. In the year 2014-15, in the Samajwadi Pension Scheme in Uttar Pradesh, each rural household has been given a monthly pension of Rs 500. The pension is provided starting from Rs. 50 and up to 750 rupees per month. The pension amount is transferred electronically in related accounts.
How to apply for Samajhwadi Pension Yojana 2016-17?
The Uttar Pradesh Samajhwadi Pension Yojana was started to provide financial support for the financially vulnerable sections of the state. Any family who is below the poverty line can apply online for the Samajhwadi Pension Yojana. Private employees, government employees, and income generators are not eligible for this plan. Who has an account in a nationalized bank and who is the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh can avail the benefits under this scheme? The online application of this scheme can be easily done through the official website.
The following person can apply for Socialist Pension Scheme:
- Below Poverty Line families
- There is a valid residence proof.
- Have an account in SBI Bank or any nationalized bank.
- Children from the age group of 6 to 14 years of age should be enrolled in a government school. They should have 70% attendance.
- If the family is illiterate then the government will make them a part of the National Literacy Mission.
- Children under 5 years of age should be vaccinated in government hospitals.
- Children should be cared for and cared for in the family.
Online application process
You can apply online for Samjhwadi Pension Scheme in the following ways:
- Visit the official website http://www.sspy-up.gov.in
- Click on ‘Online Application’ for Socialist Pension Scheme.
- Download the application form.
- Information about the name, age, father or husband’s name, address, block information, caste details, post office details, details of the village panchayat, etc. fill in the application form.
- To create your account, upload the form to the website.
How does Samjhwadi Pension Scheme work?
- The plan works in the following ways:
- Once the family meets all the eligibility criteria then the family will receive a monthly pension of Rs 500.
- Regular funding will improve the financial condition of the family.
- The final decision to choose a family will be taken by the Gram Panchayat.
- Families get a socialist pension plan card. Which acts like a passbook and the full record of the plan is kept.
- Download List of pensioners of Socialist Pension Scheme 2017-18
- To download a list of pensioners under the Socialist Pension Scheme, do the following
- Visit the official website sspy-up.gov.in to download the pdf file of the pensioners.
- Click on ‘Socialist Pension’ on the site.
- Clicking will open a new page.
- Click on ‘Pensioners List 2017’.
- Click on the link to download the district-wise pensioner list as a PDF file.
Due to the rejection of the application letter
Below are the reasons for rejecting the application form of Samajwadi Pension Scheme
- Even before applying for this scheme, you are not eligible if you are getting a pension in the form of disabled pension, widow pension or old age pension.
- You are the owner of a motor vehicle.
- You are an income tax payer.
- You are a pensioner or a government employee.
- You have a house or land of 0.5 hectares.
- You are employed in a private firm or non-governmental organization. So you are not eligible for the plan.
Conditions for Pension Growth under Socialist Pension Scheme:
- Upon completion of the following conditions, additional 50 rupees per year will be given to one family under the Socialist Pension Scheme
- Children from the age group of 6 to 14 years who receive an education.
- The children of the family should have at least 70% attendance in school.
- Adult family members should strive to educate themselves.
- Regular immunization and timely screening of children’s health in the family.
- Districtwise Socialist Pension List 2016-17
The following are included in the list of Socialist Pension 2016-17
Sant Kabir Nagar
Goal of the Samajhwadi Pension Yojana
The main goal of the Socialist Pension Scheme is to improve the financial condition of poor families. The government has primarily targeted families of non-income sources. The following groups and categories are covered under the scheme: –
12 lakhs families belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes.
10 million families related to minority groups
18 lakh families belonging to OBC and general category.