Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar brought up this concept of ‘Satnischay’ or basically seven points. According to him, this will help the state to grow in all its social and economic terms. Also, this process will not be time-consuming. He is a strong and honest leader and so we strongly believe in his plan which is as follows:
Table of Contents
THE SEVEN DECISIONS
Better roads, smooth travel
• To make and fix the roads (budget 78,000 crore rupees)
• The Bihar government has thought of putting a lot of rabbits to improve the situation of Bihar’s roads.
• Under the scheme, all the Govt roads are properly constructed.
• With the order of the Lok Sabha, the central government has ordered the construction of 1548 roads in Bihar.
• For constant power lane (Budget 55,600 crore rupees): –
• According to this plan, all houses have also given the amount of electricity to come in and electricity along with it continuously.
• In this scheme, the Bihar government has planned to provide clean water pipelines in the next 5 years, so that every household can reach clean water.
• Budget Rs 47,000 crore
HYGIENE (TOILETS IN THE HOUSEHOLDS )
• In this, the Government of Bihar has planned to construct 165 lakh rural and latrine in urban areas.
• Budget: 28700 crores
EMPLOYMENT AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING FOR YOUTH
• In this budget, the government will create a student credit card in which he will pay a loan of up to 4 lakh for studying.
• In this, the Government of Bihar has provided 250 lakh institutes which will be opened in 38 districts and will provide training to students in computer language and skill development.
• Budget: 49800 crores
EDUCATION MADE EASIER
• In this budget, the Bihar government is planning to set up a separate 5 medical college from Narasing College.
• And together with this, it is said to build an engineering college in every district.
• Budget Rs 10,300 crore
GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR WOMEN
• In this, the women decided to give 35% reservation for their government jobs so that they could get government jobs easily.
• This plan will be of great importance in making women self-reliant
You can visit this website and complete a three-step process to apply: