Under this scheme, if in case the wholesale rubber prices fall below Rs 150 per kg then the government will pay the balance to the farmers through direct bank transfer so that they do not have to bear it on them. This scheme is a kind of step by the state government for the betterment of their people.
The budget of the Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme
Beneficiaries of the Scheme
- The scheme will benefit small-scale farmers, who have rubber plantation in an area up to 5 acres.
- The small-scale planters comprise over 50% of the total planters of the state.
- With 90% of the total rubber production, Kerala stands first in the producer of natural rubber in the country.
- The RSS-4 grade natural rubber was sold at Rs 154.50 per kg, in the key wholesale markets of Kochi and Kottayam in Kerala on Friday.
- If bulk rubber prices fall below Rs. 150 per kg then the government will pay the remaining amount to the farmers through direct bank transfer.
- This scheme helps small-scale farmers.
Eligibility for Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme for Farmers in Kerala:
- The Applicant should be a resident of Kerala state.
- The small-scale farmers who have a rubber plantation in up to 5 acres are eligible for the scheme.
Documents required for Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme
- An identity card such as Aadhaar card
- A passport size photos
- A date of birth proof
- Your bank account details/passbook copy
- The land tax receipts for all holdings
The official portal of the Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme as you can make use of the online portal to apply for the scheme to avail the benefit of the scheme. You can check the status of an application as well as you can log in through the portal.
OFFICIAL PORTAL OF RUBBER PRICE STABILIZATION SCHEME
Application form for registration of rubber farmers
The interested rubber farmers can register themselves to avail the benefits of the scheme by filling up the application form using the link below.
Log in to the portal
You can log in to the official portal of the Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme either by visiting the official page of the portal or you can directly visit the site by clicking on the link given below and the image is also given for your assistance. Click on the link to login Login TO RUBBER STABILIZATION SCHEME
Rubber portal scheme registration
To register yourself at the portal y0u can visit the official website of the page or click on the link given below if you want to avail the benefit of the scheme as well as the steps are also given below. Check the link and the steps if you are interested to register yourself at the official portal of the Rubber Scheme.
How to Apply for Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme for Farmers of Kerala
The following are the steps if you are interested to apply the scheme of Kerala Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme which is of great use of farmers. Check each one of the steps given below to avoid any confusion.
- Visit the official site or make use of the link given below
APPLY RUBBER PRICE STABILIZATION SCHEME ONLINE
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all required documents.
- Submit the application
Beneficiary Master Details (Status)
You can get the beneficiary master Detail means who can get the benefit of the subsidy scheme. You can get the detail by clicking on the link. As soon as you click on the link, the following shown page appears you have to follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Select the department.
- Select the Scheme.
- Select the District.
- Select the Rubber Board Regional Office.
- Select Rubber Field Station
- You can also search by making use of the Beneficiary id.
- And by entering the Beneficiary name.
- The image is shown as follows.
Some important links are given below which can be of your great use if you are interested to apply the scheme or you want to get information regarding the scheme. Click on the link given below to gain more about the Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme of Kerala.
Pdf Rubber Price Stabilization Scheme
We hope that this article would be informative for you and all your doubts and how to apply would be clear and the number of benefits you will achieve from it would also be clear to you. And now a Pdf is also attached on the page. You can also download the pdf from the link mentioned below. Check the link below.
Help Line Numbers
7356388959: 10 AM – 8 PM (except Sunday)
Leave a Comment