Odisha Ration Card
Ration card Odisha is the one of the essential document which is issued to the people of the Odisha as it will allow them to take the advantage of various schemes and the allowance raised by the state or the central government. The people who will have the ration card can opt for such government schemes easily and can avail for the benefit. The people can make use of the ration card as the proof of their identity as all the member whose name is registered in the ration card can make use of the ration card whenever they require to prove the identity in case they have no other document issued to them. The main objective of the Ration card Odisha is that the people will get the ration at the low prices which the people can afford and have access to the foodgrains.
Ration card list is also issued by the Government of ODISHA in order to overcome the issue of the fraud and the bogus in case of Ration card.
You can avail all the information related below about the Ration card Odisha by making use of the article as the article contain all the information about the Ration card Odisha and procedure, as well as the eligibility along the Ration card List, so Check the article to gain more on Ration card Odisha
Read Now Odisha Police Online FIR Portal
Uses and Benefits of Ration card Odisha
The reason why one should have the ration card issued to their name will be clear to you if you will go through the points written below and the points below contains the information about the uses and the benefits of Ration card Odisha. So have a look at the points given below.
- The ration card major advantage as mentioned earlier is that you can avail the ration on the ration card in case you are issued with the ration card of that particular state.
- You can also make use of the ration card as the identity proof as well as the residence proof even the member whose name is entered in the ration card make use of the ration card for the identity and residence proof use of Ration card.
Eligibility Criteria for Ration card Odisha
If you are interested in avail the benefit of various schemes or the uses or the benefits which are mentioned above then you should be aware of the ration card Odisha eligibility criteria as well as the more to fulfill the criteria for eligibility to get the ration card issued to you by the Food Odisha.
- The applicant who is interested to apply the ration card Odisha should be the permanent resident of the Odisha State.
- The candidate applying for the ration card should not already having the ration card in case he/she have the ration card either he/she has to surrender the ration card or present the application for the Ration card.
Documents Required for Ration card Odisha
In case you are applying for the ration card as you are eligible for the Ration card Odisha has been fulfilled then you can make use of the Documents which are mentioned below which you should have as you have to submit the photocopy of the below-mentioned documents along with the ration card application form. So check the Documents below:
- Birth certificate of the candidate applying in case you don’t have the birth certificate you can also bring the mark sheet of Class 10.
- Residence proof of the candidate as if in b any one of the documents from the documents which are mentioned in the bracket along. (electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, passport, etc.)
- Passport size group photograph of the family is required.
- Aadhaar Card of the aspirants is the important document which you should have.
- Bank Passbook or the bank statement of the account
- Caste Certificate if in case you are issued to the particular caste certificate and it is compulsory for the Minority Class people to present the Caste certificate.
Note – It will take 30 days in case you are applying for the new ration card for the Odisha state and in case of other ration services it will take 10 days such as addition, correction, removal member name in the Ration card.
Food Odisha Portal
The online facility is available in the form of Food Odisha portal launched by the Odisha government for the people of the Odisha and their convenience so you can make use of the food Odisha portal in case you are interested to apply for the new ration card or the other services which are related to the ration card such as addition, removal member name or correction in the ration card. The food Odisha portal will help you for the same.
Check the steps to apply for the ration card at the Food Odisha portal below in the article.
Must Read View ROR Odisha
Apply for a New Ration Card Online at Food Odisha Portal
As mentioned earlier the Odisha ration card can be applied by making use of the food Odisha portal an online service started by the government of Odisha. So check the procedure of applying for a new ration card at the food Odisha portal as follows.
The link and the images are also given along for the guidance of the reader at the page.
- As soon you will click the link given above you will get to the Odisha Food, Supplies & Consumer Welfare departments.
- Click on the “e-Bitaran Odisha” at the home page of the Odisha Food Portal.
- Click on the “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013”
- Download the application form in the PDF format.
- Pay the required Fee.
- Fill the application form, enter all the necessary details.
- Attach the documents along.
- Submit the application form to the concerned department such as the Ration shop or the office.
Application form PDF
The application form can be obtained from the link provided below and you can also download the application form for your use and you can also view it online. The application form can be of your great use. Check the application form below:
Track Application Status Online
You can track application status online and you can make use of the link given below. You have to follow the steps given below to track the application status Online.
You can make use of the link given above.
- Select your district
- Select the block name
- Select the FPS means the fair price shop nearby.
- Click on the Get Report option
- You will get the Block wise card list of the ration card.
Odisha Ration Card Aadhar Linking Status Check
You can check whether your Aadhaar is linked to the Odisha Ration card. You can check the Aadhaar Linking by following the procedure given below. You can make use of the steps as mentioned for you.
- Scroll to the right to check the status.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number.
Ration Card List
You can make use of the Ration card List as you can also check your name in the Ration card List to know whether you are eligible for the Ration and to know whether your name is registered at the Ration card List. Follow the procedure given below to know about the Ration card List.
Make use of link above.
- Select your district.
- Select your Tehsil.
- Select the Block.
- Select the FPS fair price shop.
- You can get the Ration card List Result.
Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
Odisha State Secretariat,
E-mail: [email protected]
Consumer Advice Centre – 1800-3456760
Leave a Comment