Madhya Pradesh Ration Card
The ration card is also issued by the Madhya Pradesh Government is the legal document issued to the people of the state Madhya Pradesh. The Ration card will serve as the proof of your identity for the people living in the state. The ration card is issued to the people TPDS means the Targeted Public Distribution System. As the ration will be provided to the people of the state Madhya Pradesh. The commodities like sugar, rice, wheat, kerosene, and the fertilizers.
Also, Read Marriage Certificate Registration Madhya Pradesh
Types of Ration Card
The Ration card is of different types for the people of Madhya Pradesh depending on the type of the income and the category they belong. Check the list or different type of ration card as follows:
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) cards– The BPL cards are issued to the people whose income is below Rs. 10,000/-
- APL (Above Poverty Line) cards – The APL cards are issued to the people whose income is above RS.10,000/-
- AAY ( Antodaya Anna Yojana) cards – The people under the AAY Yojana belong to the poorest families.
If you are interested to apply the ration card for the Madhya Pradesh then you should be aware of the condition for the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should not be having a ration card already.
- You can be belonging to the weaker section or the category.
- You can get the ration card in case of newly married.
Read Also Ladli Laxmi Scheme Madhya Pradesh
The document required which are required for the ration card, you should get the ration card.
- Proof of residence address
- Proof of identity
- Passport size photograph
- LPG Connection details, income details.
Must Check Madhya Pradesh Khatauni
Ration Card Application Procedure
You want to apply the ration card for the Madhya Pradesh then you should follow the steps given below:
- Click on the online service option.
- Then the online services list appears.
- Select the service type list.
- Click on download form.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Attach the documents along.
- You will get the acknowledgment slip.
- You make use of the acknowledgment slip to view details.
Track Application Status
You can track the application status. You can get the application status online.
- Enter the application number.
- Enter the password.
Online in Madhya Pradesh ration card list
You can get the online in Madhya Pradesh ration card list as you can get the list as it can help the people to check their status in the ration card list.
- Make use of the link given above.
- Select your district.
- Select your tehsil
- Select your name in the ration card list.
- You will get the required results.
Helpline Number – 181
Leave a Comment