Kerala Ration Card
Ration card is the legal document issued by the civil supplies department Kerala. The Government issues the ration card to the people of Kerala. The major benefit of ration card is that the people can avail the ration at the subsidized prices. Mostly the people can get the essential commodities for daily needs at subsidized prices.
In the article, you would know about the details of the ration card which can be of great use. Have a look at the points regarding the Ration card.
Must Read Kerala online Marriage Certificate
Benefits of Ration Card
The benefits of having the ration card are as follows:
The ration card is required to be linked Aadhaar card which can be linked to the bank account.
Government Subsidies for Ration
The government of Kerala provides subsidies for the ration card at the commodities which the people cannot buy.
Must Read Online FIR Registration kerala
A ration card serves as the address proof for the candidates having the ration card. You can get the Property purchase and sale and for other proof where you require the address proof.
Commodities available at the ration card
The commodities available at the ration card for Kerala. Check the list of commodities available below.
- Rice and Wheat
- Fertilizer is supplied for Agricultural Lands
Must Read Bhulekh Kerala E-rekha Records & Rates
Kerala Ration Card Types
Different colors are assigned for the different ration cards and you can check them in the table below:
|Ration Card Colour||Beneficiaries||Subsidy On Foods and Commodities|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana||35 kg of Food Grains
|Pink Card||Below Poverty Line (BPL)||5 kg of Food Grains
|Blue Card||Above Poverty Line (APL)||2 kg rice at Rs. 2 per kg|
|White Card||Non – Priority||
Documents Required for Kerala Ration Card
The list of documents which are required for the people for availing the ration card.
- Application form for Ration card
- Certificate from Ward Councillor
- Date of Birth Proof – Birth Certificate or the mark sheet of Class 10
- Identity Proof – Adhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN card or Passport can be submitted
- Passport size photograph family members
How to Apply for Ration Card in Kerala
If you are interested to apply for the ration card in Kerala then you should follow the steps or the procedure written below:
You can apply for the ration card in Kerala by following methods as mentioned below:
- Through Akshaya Centers
- Offline through TSO/DSO Office
- Online through the Civil Supplies Department website
Kerala Ration Card Application through Akshaya Centers
You can follow the steps written as follows as if you are interested to apply for the ration card through Akshaya Centers in Kerala.
- You can visit the Akshaya Customer service center.
- You have to submit the documents mentioned to the CSC center.
- You also have to submit the photographs.
- Then submit the application fee and the service charges at the Akshaya Centers.
Kerala Ration Card Application Offline through TSO/DSO Office
You can apply for the new ration card by using the TSO/DSO office and check the procedure for the same as follows:
- You have to visit the TSO /DSO office nearby you.
- Get the application form
- Fill the application
- Submit the application form along the documents to the office.
Application form New Ration card
You can get the application form for the new ration card and you can get the application form by making use of the link given below and you can download the application form or you can view it online.
New-Ration card-Revised Kerala PDF
Kerala Ration Card Application Online
You can get the Kerala Ration card application online by making use of the portal information given below. The step by step description is given by us for you. You can make use of the steps to get the Kerala Ration card application online.
You can apply the Kerala ration card application form online by making use of the steps given below. The link is also given below:
- Make use of the link given above.
- Register yourself at the online portal of the Civil Supplies.
- Click on the new ration card option.
- Fill all the details required.
- Submit the application for the registration
- You will be then assigned the username and password and then you can log in at the online portal civil supplies.
As you will be provided the following options at the portal.
- An issue of new Ration Card
- Non Inclusion Certificate
- Non-Renewal Certificate
- Upload the documents in the form of PDF
- You will be assigned the acknowledgment number and you can make use of it later to check the details.
Member Inclusion in Kerala Ration Card
If you are interested to apply the member inclusion in Kerala Ration card. You can fill the application form and submit the application form to the TSO/DSO form along with Ration card.
Fill the application form given below:
Correction in Kerala Ration Card
You can make a correction in Kerala Ration card. You have to fill the application form to the nearest TSO/DSO.
Temporary Ration Card
You can get the Temporary Ration card by filling the application form and along the documents as mentioned below. You can make use of the Temporary ration card in case you have lost the original ration card to avail the ration facility.
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
You can make use of the Pdf file above to get the Temporary Ration card.
Application status Online
To check the ration card status online you have to follow the steps mentioned as follows:
- Enter the application number and the captcha code
- Submit the application.
Ration card Search
Make use of the link given above and the ration card number and the captcha code enter the mentioned details.
Ration card List
You can get the ration card list by making use of the link given below. The ration card list is issued by the respective departments of food and civil supplies. The ration card list is the updated list uploaded by the government of Kerala at the online portal for the convenience of the people of Kerala. You can get the Ration card list by making use of the steps given below for the assistance of the reader at the page below:
- Make use of the above link.
- Select the state
- Select the District
- Select the City
- Select the Locality
Leave a Comment