Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record
The Government of Rajasthan is continuously working for the welfare of the public with the scheme which will make the life of Rajasthan people easy. As the facilities are arranged for the people to their access so that they can avail them. As most of the population of the Rajasthan state belong to the agricultural fields. Now the job made easy for the farmers if they want to know about their land they can now know it easily by online portal being launched by the government.
The Rajasthan Government has launched a new website, which is named as Apna Khata where people can know the detail of their land records online. You can also download the copy of the record (Jamabandi NAKAL) as per the instruction of Land Revenue Act. It will lessen the unnecessary visits to Patwari as people can select their district on Map and enter the details required yo know about their land.
As each step is explained on below page. Read the article below to know more about the Apna Khata.
what is the need for an online portal?
In this busy life, nobody likes to stand in long waiting queues and wait for their turn to come. Everyone wants to get everything done as fast as possible and in easy ways . Especially people have to wait too long to get their government work done.
The level of education in India is growing day by day and people have started using the latest technology to match up their pace with the western nations. The government departments have put their best to improve their facilities for the common public.
With the new scheme, The Government department aims to set up new time-saving technologies for citizens. This will help to avoid the laziness of government officials and their burden will also get reduced. NIC is the IT department that will provide detail of each state as well as its village land detail in a minute.
Earlier people have to waste whole day revolving all around the tehsil to know the naksha, nakal, jamabandi or fard of their land. This process was troublesome for the farmers. The patwaris and tehsildars charged money in form of bribe to get their work done along with the official fee the extra charges without any reason.
With knowledge of the internet, people can get the details of the revenue department. The Rajasthan state government has built the network online with the help of NIC by which people get all the information related to the land.
What are the benefits of Apna Khata?
Rajasthan Benefits of Apna Khata
- Rajasthan people will get many benefits through Apna Khata. About whom are given below.
- You can see land records online from the respective website.
- No need to visit the patwari offices.
- It will lessen the black marketing by the official.
- Time-saving scheme for the farmers and other landowners.
Also Read, E Bhamashah Card Scheme Rajasthan
What are the Features of Apna Khata?
- It will provide you the information about the records of lands such as Bhulekh Rajasthan, Jamabandi, Nakal to the landowner of the State.
- It will enable the landowner to download the details according to the Rajasthan Land Acquisition Bill 2014.
- You can get the detail by making use of the RSN (Record Serial Number) at the portal.
- The list of district wise cyber cafes in Rajasthan is also provided.
- It also provides the people with the information about the contact details of different revenue official.
- The names of districts in Rajasthan, almost all the district are included in the portal where you can get information by clicking on it Karauli, Hanumangarh, Baran, Sirohi, Sawai Madhopur, Pali, Jhunjhunu, Jhalawar, Jalor, Ganganagar, Dholpur, Churu, Chittorgarh, Bharatpur, Alwar, Ajmer, Bhilwara, Banswara, Rajsamand, Nagrpur, Jaisalmer, Tonk, Sikar, Bundi, Dausa, Bikaner, Udaipur, Kota, Jodhpur, Dungarpur, Barmer, and Jaipur district.
What is Khasra (Measles Number)?
A Khasra is a term used to check, verify and all information about the specifying land and crop details. It is an official document related to the agricultural activities.
Must Read About National Scholarship Portal
Generate NAKAL Online using RSN Number
All the candidates can directly generate their complete details of NAKAL means the duplicate copy of the land record online using their RSN Number through the link – generate NAKAL
What is Bhulekh?
Bhulekh is a term which is used for specifying the land records and is provided now in form of software to provide online service as the scheme different regions have the different name for getting the land records.
How to Check Land record (Jambandhi) on Apna Khata?
The steps for checking the detail about the land and all the information related to the land is provided at the portal. Either you can visit the official website or make use of the link to log in to the portal.
- Click on the link to log in the website. APNA KHATA
- After you click the link given above the official site of “Apna Khata” opens.
- Rajasthan state Map will appear on the screen
- You will also be able to see the complete list of all districts of the state Rajasthan.
- Select your district by clicking on it from the map
- Select of your related Tehsil from Portal map.
- Select your Jambandhi year.
- Select your Village.
- Search can be made by entering your name or first letter of the name, the list will appear with the letter you entered.
- Locate your village and select it.
- Select your respective Khasra or Khata.
- Select your Kaashtkaar name.
- Select “Nakal Prapt Karien”
- You will get the true copy of your Jambandhi.
- You can also view it and download option is also provided at the portal.
How to find Cyber cafe for Apna Khata?
You can get the caber cafe list which is nearby your city or location to go and check your land records. You can either get it online on the official portal or on the page by clicking on the link you can check the cyber cafe detail by entering your district and other details asked. You will get the list along with the contact and address of the Cybercafe. The image is also given below for your assistance.
You can provide your feedback for the Apna Khata as the portal has provided the page for the same on the portal to get your suggestion or any other update or your feedback are of great use for the portal. You can either give it by visiting the official page or by making use of the link given on the page. Click on the link and give your feedback for the portal. FEEDBACK APNA KHATA
You can get the information and contact detail of the revenue officer of your area. Either you can get it on the official website or you can make use of the link given on the page to get the contact number of the officers. Contact REVENUE OFFICER. You have to select your district to get the contact number of the officer in your area. The image is also given below for your use.
Leave a Comment