Ration Card Puducherry
The Puducherry Ration card is one of the essential document of the important document of the people of the UT which will help them. Ration card is started by the central government to benefit the population living over there in the state. The ration card will help the people to get the ration at the low prices under the PDS means the Public distribution system and the system is also focused with another initiative known as the TPDS means the Targeted public distribution system all the process mentioned works under the department NFSA means the National Food Security Act.
In the article below, you will be explained about the various benefits and the application procedure for the ration card of the UT, you can make use of the article by getting the information regarding the PDS as well as the Ration card Puducherry so in case if needed you can apply for the ration card of Puducherry as if you are aware of it.
Types of Ration card Puducherry
You are first to be aware of the types of the ration card in the UT in case you have to apply it should be clear to you under which category you can apply for the Ration card.
- Red Cards: The Red colored ration cards are for the families whose income is less than 15K from all the sources of Income annually of all the family members.
- Green Cards: The Green cards are for the people whose annual income is above Rs.1,20,000.
- Yellow Cards: TheseYellow cards are given to the families whose annual income is greater than 15k but less than Rs. 1,20,000.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards: The people availing the AAY Antyodaya Anna Yojana cards are given 35 kg of the foodgrains at the low prices means at the Subsidized prices.
Must Read Puducherry Online Land and Survey Record
Benefits Of Ration card Puducherry
The following written are the various benefits which one can avail in case you have an issued ration card on your name or your name has been registered in the ration card. So people who avail can make use of the following benefits whereas those don’t have the ration card should apply for it if they are interested to get the benefits described below:
- People can make use of ration card to prove their identity.
- You can get ration at the prices less than the market.
- You can make use of it as the residence proof in case you don’t have the domicile or the residence certificate.
Eligibility Criteria Ration card Puducherry
Check the eligibility criteria written below if you are interested to apply for the ration card Puducherry. Check the points as follows:
- You should not be already availing the ration card.
- You should be the permanent resident of the UT Puducherry
Documents Required for Ration card Puducherry
In case you want to apply for the ration card Puducherry then you should have the following mentioned document then only you will be issued the Ration card Puducherry if the documents you have attached along proves to be accurate in case of Verification during Ration card process.
Check the Documents required as follows;
- Proof of birth, it can be the Date of birth certificate or the Marksheet of the Matric.
- Residence proof, it can be the electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, passport.
- Identity Proof, it can be the Voter card, Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate in case of minorities.
- Proof of Income, it can be the bank statement or other details of the bank passbook.
Read Also Governor Puducherry UT Office Address
Online Application Procedure Ration card Puducherry
The Puducherry government has made the life easier with the issuance of the ration card on the online portal which has been started by the government under the PDS Public Distribution System. If you are interested to apply online the application for the ration card Puducherry then you can make use of the official website of the online portal whose link has been given below, you have to click on the link in case you have to apply for the ration card Puducherry.
The steps for the online application procedure ration card Puducherry are as follows:
You have to log in to the portal for the candidate who is already registered at the online portal Pds Puducherry.
- In case you are the new user of the portal you have to register yourself by providing the Essential details.
- You have to enter your personal details in case you want to register at the online portal PDS Puducherry.
- Submit the details.
- Then click on the service menu.
- Click on the application for the new ration card option.
- Enter the necessary details for the ration card application.
- You will be provided with the application number on the successful registration at the online portal PDS
- You can make use of it to track the application status.
Offline Application Procedure Ration Card Puducherry
In case you have preferred to apply for offline application procedure ration card Puducherry. Then you can follow the steps which are given below in order for the offline application.
- You can approach the Nearest Ration card office or the Civil Supplies Department Office.
- You can ask for the application form for the ration card.
- You can download the application form from the online portal of Puducherry Ration card.
- Submit the application to the concerned department.
- You will be issued the new ration card after verification of the application form and the documents you have submitted along with the ration card application.
Application form Ration card Puducherry
You can get the application form, you can make use of the link given below to download the application form Ration card Puducherry. You can also view the application online. You can then fill the application form Ration card Puducherry and then submit to the concerned department. The application form Ration card Puducherry is in the form of pdf.
Puducherry Ration Card Application Form Pdf
Track Application Status
You can track the application status for the ration card application you have applied for. You can get all the information regarding the Application.
Enter the registration number.
Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
Industrial Estate Road, Thattanchavadi, Puducherry-605008.
Phone : +91-413-2251691, 2253345 Fax : +91-413-2253345
Email : civil.pon @nic.in
Leave a Comment