Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY) – One of the finest kind of initiative taken by the Ministry of skill development and Entrepreneurship and government of India which is aiming to provide entrepreneurship education and training. This scheme is sponsored by central Government to encourage new skill and innovative entrepreneurs. This scheme allows the new entrepreneurs to access various kinds of appointments available in the market and building a strong entrepreneurship support network where all zones of entrepreneurs available and access the information and also get the complete training and education about entrepreneurship, it also connects with the social Enterprises for the growth of new entrepreneurs.
The scheme is started for a span of 5 years which starts from 2016 to 17 and ends at 2020 to 21. The oral project spending is around 500 crores, which will provide the complete entrepreneurship education and training programs to the students nearly 7 lacs in the 5 years. Puppy Centre project around 3050 institutes are working to provide the complete education and training program for entrepreneurship. In addition to the program schedules other added benefits like easy to access information from the social Enterprises and connect with mentor networks, accelerator, and advocacy to build a pathway for the younger generation.
Table of Contents
- The major objective and goals of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY)
- Peer to peer connectivity and business model connectivity establishment
- Connecting the entrepreneurs with E-hubs
- Eligibility criteria and how to apply
- Some Important Links
- Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY) – PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY) – Registration
The major objective and goals of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY)
Providing complete potential equipment and education to the early stage entrepreneurs in India.
- It allows all the citizens to take the advantage of entrepreneurship education for a free of cost through massive open online courses. Few other programs can be accessed through a learning program management (LMS) available in the portal itself.
- The education program is completely and soft with an assessment and certificate mechanism with the candidates attend to the program have to appear in the assessment program to get the certification.
- The total of 3050 Institutions are delivery the entrepreneurship education and training program with world class standards, among them 2200 institutes are providing higher learning programs in Association with universities, colleges, and premier institutions and also including the polytechnics. 300 schools which are available with 10 + 2 education and 500 industrial training institutes and also 50 entrepreneurship development centers across India or involved in the program to facilitate all kinds of education and training program under the scheme.
Peer to peer connectivity and business model connectivity establishment
- A web-based p2p network which used to connect person to person who are involved in the program and also establishing a network which is purely Peer to Peer where all kinds of investors and Financial Institutions and business model authority’s organisations who are majorly involved in service sector accounting, HR, Technology, legal and other business categories.
- A separate National level mentor network which is useful for younger entrepreneurs to connect with all kinds of entrepreneurs exist in India to sir the betterment of ideology and thought process.
- Connecting with National white incubators, credit Agencies and accelerator to gain more knowledge in the practical demonstration.
Connecting the entrepreneurs with E-hubs
- E-hubs are popularly well known to all kinds of young business entrepreneurs where the scope of building a valuable resource and network for Business models and also to contribute the development programmes running in India.
- Under the E-hubs, it connects with regional level, nodal level and also entrepreneurship hubs to coordinate each other and also establishing a consistent support network programs which will carry purposes and new ideological initiatives of younger entrepreneurs to achieve the goals.
- The cloud-based information management system to track all the entrepreneurs training program and the institutes which are providing the entrepreneur’s education and training along with the faculty and the equipment services facilitated in a respective Institute and also to monitor the outcomes of the wheels.
- Creating an event and branding and also the media partnership for dynamic purposes sharing and getting the feedbacks, pulling out the investors also performed under the king curriculum.
- With the help of research and advocacy of entrepreneurship, the valuable information based on the current scenario of the market and financial sector will give the boost up to the new entrepreneurs.
- The programs which are causing Social entrepreneurship awareness specifically designed for SC ST and minority beneficiaries will bring up the new ideology and the thought process as well.
Eligibility criteria and how to apply
- people who are qualified for their graduation or preferably eligible to the program. the candidates have to approach nearby centers where the program is conducting by the University, colleges or any institutions. by approaching and filling a form which is the mandate and also by providing proper documents of educational and identification for a candidate can apply for the course.
- based on the seat availability and the program schedule along with the candidates desired qualification, the institutes will provide the detailing of the course and The schedule of course duration.
- when it comes to the scheduled castes and SC-ST category population, the eligibility criteria and appearing to the course will have set a number of exemptions. and the candidates who are having the less educational qualification need to provide a valid input which resembles the candidate is eligible for attending the program.
Some Important Links
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY) – PDF
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana (PMYY) – Registration
The main objective of the program is to bring a quality education and training program for the new entrepreneurs in India by providing world-class facilities and standard training programs to reach the goals. In addition to this program also connecting with various other social and entrepreneur networks where the source of current scenario information and the financial sustainability details mutually shared by existing entrepreneurs and also business firm people.
The overall initiative taking care of the central government of India along with the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship. This 5 Year program continues until the end of 2021. It also allows the participated entrepreneurs to attend for an assessment test conducted by the program center and candidates should appear to get a certification for the course provided. There are around 3050 institutes across India are serving the course program for free of cost to the entrepreneurs. These institutes are segregated based on the standards and the education provided. It includes National level universities, colleges, and schooling where the 12th standard is offering and also industrial training course institutes which are purely meant for providing quality industrial based training and workshops.
By end of 2021, the scheme is expected to deliver more than 7 lakh, new entrepreneurs, to introduce in India.