The Rajiv Gandhi Udyami Mitra Yojana now popularly known as Pradhan Mantri Udiyami Mitra Yojana was started in 2008. The scheme was launched to provide a support or an assistance to the entrepreneurs but to the selected agencies only. Till date, 650 Udyami Mitras have been set up in 28 States and 3 Union Territories. There are more than 35,000 approx. beneficiaries who utilized this scheme to grab the loan. The scheme not only supports but also provide assistance to first generation entrepreneurs as well as other existing entrepreneurs to help them regarding various promotional schemes of the Government, procedural formalities required for setting up and running of the business and guide them in accessing Bank credit etc.
You can find detailed information on this scheme, its objectives, target group, assistance, training assistance, implementation on this page below. To get more about the scheme read the detailed description as follows:
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Udyami Mitra Yojana Objectives
- Mitra not only provides credit delivery but also act as a way of hand-holding support for application tracking for the applicants.
- It gives a platform which has an IT architecture of Stand-Up Mitra portal and provides an ease of access to financial and non-financial service needs.
- To widespread its footprint in the delivery of products and services in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) portals such as sidbi.in, smallb.in, sidbistartupmitra.in, standupmitra.in has been launched by SIDBI in recent years.
Udyami Mitra (PMUMY) Benefits
- Apart the candidate gets linked to banks for loans, the web portal also has an additional feature of hand-holding which is supported by the network of agencies engaged in training, skill development, monitoring report preparation, application filling, and subsidy schemes etc.
- The portal has financial branches Upto 1.29 lakh bank branches and non-financial services of 17000+ handholding agencies like District Industries Centres (DIC), Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETI).
Must Read Pm Garib Kalyan Yojana
Udyami Mitra Features
The following mentioned are the distinct features viz.
- Hand holding support.
- You can select and apply for loans from preferred banks.
- Faster loan processing.
- Select lenders in your area.
- One application is available for all participating banks
- Online application forms acceptable across the country, available freely.
- Ensure responsiveness.
Udyami Mitra Loan Offered
Under the Udyami Mitra Yojana, the loan of 10 crores can be accessed. It can be the MUDRA loan which of upto 10 lac, STAND UP INDIA loan which provides loan upto 1 crore and other SME loans are also included under this scheme.
Udyami Mitra Registration
If you are interested to take a loan under any of the Udyami Mitra Scheme you have to register yourself then only you will be able to get the loan. As to start with the Registration follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Click on the link given to open the link UDIYAMI MITRA YOJANA
- Click on the new user option.
- A new screen will pop which will be similar to the image shown below:
- Enter your details such as the amount of loan required and select the scheme under which loan is required.
- After that click on the icon on the side of the screen “asses the scheme sustainability”. is written.
- Then it a new screen appear which will ask your detail such as the nature of the business, gender and category.
- It will also ask you whether you are “new business enterprise”, select the option as per you.
- Then click on the “calculate scheme”, it will tell you whether you are eligible for the loan or not.
Udyami Mitra Log in
If you are the applicant of the Udyami Mitra then you can easily log in by visiting the official site of Pradhan Mantri Udyami Mitra Yojana. You can also log in with the link given for your assistance.
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]
Udyami Mitra Procedure
The information presented by the applicant will be categorized into as trainee who requires training for entrepreneurship before they apply for the loan and the other who is ready to take the loan. An applicant also is provided the complete information regarding the handholding support or direct loan application module.
The Ready Borrower can submit its application online and after the submission, the applicant will receive the acknowledgment message through mail/SMS. The application flows to the selected bank as selected with online notification to the Nodal Officer of the bank.
Non-Financial Services –
The applicant can find the contact details of the required agency which he has applied at the time of registration. Agencies present in different areas of provides financial training, skill development, application filing, subsidy support being controlled by the state or central organizations.
Financial Services –
There are more than 1.25 lakh branches mapped in the portal. The applicants have the option of choosing upto 3 preferred lenders. The Portal provides all the information about the application forms, handholds. Applications are picked up by the lenders on the basis of the application for which the loan is applied for and then the loan is provided to the customer as per the bank commitments.