Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
The scheme of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protasahan Yojana is started by the Government of India. It is the scheme which aims to benefit the people of the Country. Special focus on the people or the youth who is unemployed. The job opportunities to such candidate will be given under the Rojgar Scheme. Scheme has the agenda Employment for All.
In the article below you will get the information regarding the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana. You will get to know the Objective, benefits and the online application. Read the article below to gain more.
Table of Contents
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
What is the purpose of the PMRPY Scheme?
The Objective of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana is in the points. You can get to know PMRPY scheme. So check the points in the article below to know about the Rojgar Protashan Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana means the Prime Minister Employment Promotion which is for the candidate to Provide them Job Opportunity
- To provide the employers for the new employment the Government will pay 8.33% EPS.
- Scheme will encourage the employers to get the employment.
- A large number of people will get employment under the scheme.
- Benefit of the employment to the workers focusing along the social security benefits.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana 2019 Details
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protashan Yojana Details of the 2019. You can get the complete details in the table below. Check the table below:
|Launched on||August 2016|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Department||State Labour and Employment Ministry|
|Aim||To increase employment opportunity|
|Benefit under the PMRPY scheme||Rs. 15, 000/- Each Month|
|Government contribution||8.33% of wage to EPS on behalf of employer|
|Budget allocated||Rs. 1000 Crore|
Read Also :- Ayushman Mitra Registration
The Features of the pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana. You can check the information as follows. You can read the points below to know about the Feature.
- As the candidate who are registered for the scheme will get the New Universal Account Number. As the scheme started on April 1st 2016
- In order to get the benefit of the scheme, the interested applicant will be earning salary below Rs 15,000 or less on monthly.
- The candidate can also avail the benefit of the Social Security under Organized sector.
- Over 31 Lakh Beneficiaries will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The budget of Rs 500 Crore is announced for the implementation of the scheme.
- The government will make 12% contribution to the scheme for the Garment, Textile and Apparel sector.
- This scheme will lead to create additional job opportunities for the youth.
Benefits of Rojgar Yojana Protsahan
How can I use the benefits under the PMRPY Scheme?
The candidate can make use of the scheme. As the benefit for the Rojgar yojana are as follows:
- The applicant will get the subsidy of 15 to 20 %.
- Rs 2 Lac will be given for other activities.
- The candidate can avail the loan of Rs 10 lac to setup or start the business.
- For the Numerous sector you can get the Rs. 1 Lac.
- The candidate can avail loan at the low interest rate.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
What are the Eligibility conditions for PMRPY?
The eligibility Condition for the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana. You can apply for the scheme if you are eligible for the scheme. Check the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana.
- Applicant should be the resident of India.
- The candidate whose age is between 18 to 35 years can attain the benefit of the Loan scheme.
- Income of the parents or the husband or wife should not be more than Rs. 40,000 /.
- The contender should have passed class 10th, ITI Passed youth / women and all those who have been trained by the government institutions.
- The applicant should not be the defaulter by any of the bank or financial institution.
- Only the candidate who is not availing the benefit of any of the government scheme is eligible to apply.
- The candidate who belong to the backward category can apply for the PMRPY scheme.
- The Contender involved in any of the government or private sector job are not eligible for scheme.
Read Also :- Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Interest Rate PMRPY
The interest rate get by the government for the Loan scheme is low. The candidate can easily pay back the loan under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan yojana.
The candidate can pay back loan from 3 to 7 years. As the candidate has to pay the loan after the 6 to 18 months depending on the type of activity for which loan is availed.
Reservation for PMRPY
As mentioned above, the special focus of the scheme to help the people who belong to the backward category. The government to help the people of low class has set the reservation for the benefit of the PMRPY Scheme. Check the reservation details as follows:
- Scheduled Castes SC/ Scheduled Tribes ST 22.5%
- OBC category 27%.
What is the Process for the PMRPY Scheme?
The process for the Application and the implementation of Rojgar Scheme. It is for the youth of India. Check the steps for the same as follows:
- 1st Step – The candidate registered under the EPFO under EPF Act 1952 can apply to avail the PMRPY Benefits.
- 2nd Step – The candidate should be having a valid Labour Identification Number (LIN) under registration from Shram Suvidha Portal.
- 3rd Step – The employees should also have the valid Aadhaar linked UAN as mentioned earlier in the article above and monthly salary must not be more than Rs. 15,000/-
- 4th Step – The candidate belonging to the textile sector Establishments having NIC Code 1410 and 1430 can avail the scheme . As the government will contribute 8.33% EPS + 3.67% EPF Contribution for new employment.
- 5th Step – To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Visit the official website. As the information for apply online and registration is as follows:
Must Read :- Free Amma Scooter Scheme
Apply Online for PMRPY
You can easily apply for the Rojgar Yojana. As the official site for the Rojgar yojana is available. You can access the site as follows. Or you can also click on the link below to visit the official site to apply for the rojgar yojana.
- You have to click on the link above.
- The candidate can get the application form online, download this application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Attach the documents.
- Then submit the application form.
- Verification of the application form and documents.
- Then the applicant will be interviewed for the identification / selection of beneficiaries by officer of district level or sub-committee set up by the government. If found accurate you can get the loan under the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme
The interested candidate Login yourself. You can visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protasahan yojana. Click on the link given along
Steps for log in
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter the username and password.
What is the duration of the PMRPY scheme?
The government scheme PMRPY is started by the government for the help of the youth. There is no last date set by the government for the achieving the benefit of the scheme. You can get the benefit of the scheme by applying for the scheme.