Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY) – The central government of india announced scheme named pradhan Mantri khanij kalyan yojana which is totally designed for providing benefits to the people who lives in the mining area by providing where are benefits using the phones which are generated by the district mineral foundations. The ministry of mines and steel Shri Narendra Singh Tomar stated that this is a revolutionary scheme which is precisely designed for the population live in the mining located locality.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY)
- Various developmental and welfare projects to allocate the population who are affected in the area of mining projects. It also facilitates to the population who already leaving in the morning localities.
- Minimising the effect of mining process in the locations where the population resides and reducing the digging of mining depth in the locality.
- To ensure the long leave livelihood environment to create in the localities by allowing green and eco-friendly environment creation, creating proper infrastructure and facilities for daily usage drinking water and the schools and all other common facilities which are the mandate for the left.
- Under the project, the people who live in the mining low quality will get periodical healthcare check-ups, constructing a proper sanitation facility, providing funds to the developmental growth are the locality, providing welfare fund to the disabled and aged people, conducting skill development programs which will help to the younger generation to gain knowledge and improving their skills and also providing awareness programs to the people and also conducting workshops for modern technologies and environment friendly sources to establish in the locality.
- More than 70% of phones are invested in establishing roads, railway lines, waterway projects, irrigation and all other alternative energy sources available in the locality.
- In the same scenario coming to the locations and tribal population reside locations, people can get additional more benefits which are useful for there personal and social development. The basic communication and knowledge gaining programs workshops also conducted by the scheme authority’s to educate the population in the region and bringing the skill development persons to project themselves.
- It also provides a platform to bridge the communication between the poor and rich by providing complete communication skill programs which will help to the students to gain more knowledge and proper training programs allow them to get the complete information on various studies as well.
Guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY)
- According to the rules and regulations and the amendment act 2015, establishing a district mineral foundation in all the districts where the mining-related operations are performing is mandatory. These foundations have to perform various activities which are purely useful to the society and the population who reside in the location. The miners have to contribute the minimum of 30% amount which is spent by the scheme authority’s equivalent. This means if society is getting benefits of 100% then the minus contribution should be 30% in the overall hundred percent.
- According to the state and central government rules and regulations, it is mandatory to implement various developmental programs in the locality is where the mining profit is taking a huge part and also all other supporting localities where the mining-related operations are performing. The entire program is determined and derived by the scheme authority’s and based on the information shared by the rural and urban authorities the entire process has to perform and start itself.
- The guidelines and implementation program of the scheme is purely designed and developed by the authorities. The major contribution of the scheme is to get involved and make the developmental progress to happen very properly and aggressively. Irrespective of the location and developmental strategies applicable to the mining operations held locations the oral developmental progress needs to happen.
Some Important Links
Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana PDF
Pradhan Mantri khanij kshetra kalyan yojana is one of the finest and prominent growth based approachment majorly aiming to the population who are living in the mining locality and unable to access all the facilities and services available in the other localities. To fishing the benefits and providing all the services and facilities which are available in other localities, the scheme authority’s give a proper approachment to develop standard guidelines which are made mandatory in the rules.
According to the government of india rules and authorities, there should be a district level foundation which will provide the complete information and conducts various programs which are majorly beneficiary to the population who lives in the mining localities. Providing the basic amenities and facilities to the population is the first priority of the scheme and coming to the second part, providing water facility and sanitation gangsters as a second priority.
The other activities like skill development programs, student educational programs, and the basic household women awareness programs are purely for the purpose of banking awareness and generating the common resolutions to take by the population. In the same manner, the people who live in the mining locality can get the employment by improving their communication and technical skill developments. This is one of the main and best approach mints by the scheme authorities.
The miners of that particular region also need to provide set an amount of share for the welfare of the population who lives in the mining locality and also encouraging them to get involved in various other activities which will help the locality and the individuals. Unlike the other activities and thought process of the schemes, this is designed and implemented for the purpose of providing a good amount of results in the mining locality population.
The aura ki benefits should reach to the population who lives in the mining locality itself and coming to the travel locations the population I need to get additional benefits compared with the remaining population. It also enhances the results of the programs conducted under the scheme to maintain properly and give results respectively. The skill development programmes and providing the common facilities and amenities will come under the scheme. The moral growth rate of the program will be monitored by the central government periodically and based on the progress rate additional strategies and implementations will be designed for the latter stages.
Leave a Comment