Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) – Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti bima yojana Is one of the schemes under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Yojana schemes which majorly focusing on providing insurance through the applications for a nominal amount. The main and back of the scheme initiative are to there are more than 40% of the population in India or not having any Secure Life insurance policy is due to lack of awareness and also the premium amounts. To avoid such situation and increase the life insurance coverage availing beneficiary growth the Central government authorities launch the scheme in 2015 may 9th.
According to the guidelines and proforma described for availing the scheme a simple and easy for every individual. Under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) which is national e launched and available across India, the people can avail the scheme benefits by following the basic and simple procedure. The age limit for undergo the scheme and to avail the benefits is 18 years to 50 years ( the life cover is up to 55 years).
This game is completely annual based renewal process, which means applicant can avail the scheme benefits for a year just by paying 330 rupees per annum which will give the benefit of 2 lakh cover per annum. To continue the scheme benefits the applicant have to Renew the scheme Again by paying the amount of 330 for the consecutive year. This process will continue up to the age of 50 years.
Benefits of the scheme
- The scheme is major beneficiary to the people of below poverty line
- It’s also beneficiary to the people who are not able to pay the huge amount of Life Insurance.
- Under the scheme, people benefits are extended up to the maximum where there is no need to go for other alternative schemes which may charge huge.
- According to the guidelines given under the scheme policy, the applicant can get all the benefits of the scheme irrespective of the financial status and also the background.
Eligibility criteria and how to apply
- To avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, that very first the applicant needs to B the age between 18 years to 50 years
- The applicant should have a working bank account which is linked to Aadhar card
- The applicant has to fill a form which claims that requesting for availing scheme benefits
- After completion of duly filled application form verification, the applicant can avail all the benefits of the scheme
- There is no middleman shape for availing the scheme or to take the advantages and benefits of the scheme
- The overall participation of an applicant for awhile 200000 Rupee insurance coverage is just for rupees 330 rupees.
- By visiting the website of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, a user can get the complete information about the scheme and its benefits
- According to the guidelines and the basic information needs to provide for availing the scheme have to submit by the applicant in a respective Bank where the applicant has a bank account
- The bank account is itself linked to the scheme for auto deduction of the policy amount
- The amount rupees 330 will be deducted from the account itself once the application is approved
- The scheme benefits will continue after successful completion of amount deduction
- As said the scheme is the annual basis, the applicant needs to pay the renewal amount of rupees 330 for availing the scheme benefits in next year
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) PDF
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) Form
Some Important Links
Securing life coverage is more important to each and everyone especially for the people who deal with complicated situations in their daily life. As per the survey majority of the population in India are still don’t have any Life Insurance. This is due to lack of Information and sufficient details and schemes are available. To avoid such conflicts and protect everyone’s life in a secure manner the Finance ministry and human development Ministry of India structured a scheme which is announced in the budget speech of 2015 the government Authority of India described the lack of Information and backward in availing life insurance coverage by more than 40% of the population. As said to improve the live coverage to each and everyone and to get a prominent life secure policy for the people Prime Minister of India launched the scheme in 9th May 2015.
The scheme benefits can avail by any of the person in India with Indian residents only. As mandate any applicant should have a bank account which is valid, running and have a minimum balance in the account and also the account should be linked to Aadhar card. This that a and can by bank authority For processing the applicant request for availing the scheme. To avail the scheme the age group should be between 18 years to 50 years, in some cases can extend up to 55 years. The complete process of availing the scheme benefits is purely for the purpose of securing below poverty line people.
Another main advantage of this game is, the auto-renewal process of the scheme is not mandate to submit a Health Insurance or completely safe help reports to anyone. Which means irrespective of the health condition of any person can avail the scheme benefits and also can get complete eligibility in for the renewal process. A person can exit from the scheme at any point of time and also can we join without having any difficulty. The ratio of discontinuing from the scheme is only. 5% and also the reasoning behind the scheme is 3%. Which means the difference is only 2% who are not continuing in next year due to various issues.
Leave a Comment