Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana scheme initiated by the national government under the ministry of financial sector, as it considered as the national mission for financial securing and inclusion access solar financial services like banking sector, account opening, credit insurance and also can avail the pension under and affordable manner bike installing the eligibility criteria.
The scheme is launched by the central government in the year 2014 by following reserve bank of india guidelines and also providing additional benefits to the users. There is no additional benefits or transactions can perform by a user without providing the basic documents which are the mandate. This game is running in a progressive manner and more than 22% of the common people are already started using the scheme benefits and avail all other benefits which are purely related to the bank related state and central government schemes.
As per the scheme the account holder no need to maintain any balance in the account. These accounts are purely for the people to access facilities provided by banking and financial sectors. In addition to the bank account, accidental coverage and insurance coverage are purely for encouraging people livelihood and also the benefits to maintaining financial status. And also under the scheme, the account holder can get the basic interest on the account balance.
The bank account which opened under the scheme is purely having Saturn feasibilities like,
- An account can open with a zero balance
- No need for the documentation process which is mad at for other accounts namely, employee savings accounts, business transactional accounts, current accounts and many more various types of accounts.
- People can open the account in any of the banks in the locality without having any restrictions
- Forgetting the additional features with the help of the bank account a person needs to provide additional documentation with respect to the bank.
- Additional documents need banks to release checkbook with a small extinction in maintaining the minimum balance in the account.
The objective of the scheme
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana scheme is to provide accessibility to the banking and financial sectors without having additional documentation process. This allows users to provide nominal documentation for availing the scheme benefits.
With the help of this scheme, people can avail the benefits of banking sector transactions and also can extend their services towards accessing online and offline financial sector as well.
Benefits of the scheme
Under the scheme there are few more benefits can avail better user like,
- Bank will provide interest on the amount deposited in the account after opening
- Another scheme account holder will get an additional benefit of rupees 1 lakh accidental insurance cover
- The account opening balance and maintaining balance is completely zero
- The life cover of 30000 is also provided under the scheme that in case of death the amount will be provided to the beneficiary family which is purely subject to the eligibility condition
- No constants for transferring amount across the india
- All the government benefits will be credited to the respective bank account its
- The candidate is eligible for pension and insurance products
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Loan Details
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Account Opening Form in Hindi / English
English form:- https://www.pmjdy.gov.in/files/forms/account-opening/English.pdf
Hindi form:- https://www.pmjdy.gov.in/files/forms/account-opening/hindi.pdf
- The person should have the basic identification of aadhar card, ration card or else any of the government authorized identification proof which is a basic requirement for availing the scheme benefits.
- Any of the document this approved by government officials is enough for opening an account under the scheme
The scheme benefits can avail by the candidate by producing any of the document produced in a respect to the bank where he or she wants to open an account,
The list of documents can produce by the candidate are,
- Driving license
- Permanent account number (pan)
- The voter identification proof provided by the national election commission
- The job card issued by nrega which is duly signed by the state government
- Any letter issued by the government officials
- Aadhar card
- The gazetted officer duly signed with attestation on the photograph is also a valid station on the photograph is also valid.
To avail, the scheme benefits applicant needs to reach the nearby bank office where the scheme details and the complete detail in about required documentation and benefits can be provided.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) PDF
Some Important Links
For Loan visit:- https://www.pmjdy.gov.in/scheme
According to the reserve bank guidelines in the year, 2014 mentioned as the people who do not have any bank account can open a small account under the skin which is purely zero balance and also can get many other benefits under the scheme.Search accounts have certain limitations in accessing and amount transfer and withdrawals. There is a limitation of amount deposit in the account is rupees 100000 per annum and also the withdrawal of the amount is limited to 10000 per month. The limitations can extend by providing additional documents which are mandatory. In addition, the user can get a checkbook by providing the documents.after opening an account the account holder should process at least few transactions which are mandatory to perform in a year. The account holder can get the benefits like accidental coverage, insurance coverage and also the basic interest on the account maintained balance.
This bank account has the benefit of accessing all other national and state government benefits through the bank account. This is purely for improving the scheme benefits and the peoples accessing the bank and financial sector benefits. Irrespective of other proceedings for opening an account, under the scheme people can open an account without having any documents. This account is valid up to 12 months in this time duration the account holder has to submit the basic documents which are necessary to continue a bank account which was opened under the scheme and also to avail additional benefits as mentioned. The scheme is initiated and monitoring by the national finance ministry and as focused many of the people are opening bank accounts and also increase the usage of online and offline banking related transactions. This is a good approach by the state and central governments which allows common people to get all the benefits of banking and financial sector without facing any difficulty.
Leave a Comment