Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan (PMDISHA)
The scheme is to make 6 crore rural population across the country which will cover 40% of the rural population by covering at least one member of the family literate by the year 2019.
The scheme will empower the rural people by providing them computer training or the other digital used devices so that they can send and receive the emails, browse the information and make use of the internet to avail the services online such as digital payment and many more government services which are offered online today.
Features of PMDISHA
The following set of tasks are possible with the functioning of the PMDISHA Project.
- Monitor, coordinate and management of the PMDISHA
- A various stakeholder is also included under the PMDISHA such as the stakeholders of the industries and the NGO’s.
- It has lead to the framework/ courseware content.
- The guidelines are also set up for the setting up the training institutes such as labs, facility, trainers etc.
- The monitoring of the infrastructure is also done under the PMDISHA.
- The examination is prepared and certificates are also the part of the PMDISHA.
- The e-content is delivery on mobile phones.
- The workshops and seminars, awareness campaign are also part of the PMDISHA.
- A suitable mechanism on Aadhaar basis is used to avoid the fraud.
- Generate Periodic information to MeitY and the State Govt. /District Administration.
- Ensure timely delivery of the services.
- The portal makes use of the open source technology
- The mobile app is also part of the project to make the training available in more than 22 languages on the mobile phone.
Objective Of PMDISHA
The objective of the PMDISHA is to make at least one person literate in every family to make the digitally literate under the component of the Prime Minister’s vision Digital India initiative. The scheme aims to build the nation strong and digital aware mostly targeting the rural population such as marginalized section, SC, ST, BPL, Women and differently abled people of the minorities.
- Eligible Household: The family whose not even a single person is literate digitally is eligible for the scheme.
- Entry criteria: Only one person per house is eligible for the PMDISHA and he should be from the age group of 14 to 60 years.
- Priority would be given to: The people should not be the user of the smartphone, Antyodaya households, the dropout from the college or schools, adult illiterate.
- People belonging to the SC/ST/BPL/ women and differently abled will be preferred.
- The beneficiaries are identified by the CSC-SPV with the combined association 0f DeGS, Gram Panchayats, and Block Development Officers.
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) is set up by the programme management unit under the help of the CSC e-Governance Services and is abbreviated as the CSC-SPV which will lead to the Monitoring as well as the implementation of the PMGDISHA Scheme. The PMU as already mentioned will provide help to support the MeitY.
To know your implementation of the state is as follows click on the link below:
Student Register at Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA)
If you are interested in the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) then you can follow the criteria given below to register yourself at the portal of PMDISHA. You can make use of the link given below to avail the benefit of the scheme.
Enter the Aadhaar Number and then click on the I agree to all the conditions written over there.
- Then click on the next option.
- Then the verification of the Aadhaar number you have entered will take place.
- You can select any of the verification methods from the below mentioned.
- Scan your fingerprint
- Scan your eye
- Request an OTP
- Use the method you want for the verification.
- Fill the form and required information at the portal.
- Submit the application.
- Then PMGDISHA exam can be conducted.
- You will be given electronic KYC/ user id so that you can make use of it in the future to track the status of the application you have registered. The steps to track the status will be explained later in the article.
Note- The user id generated can be used to get the training at the training centers
Student Login PMDISHA
To login at the PMDISHA at the official portal of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan. You can make use of the link given follow:
Then enter your username and password to enter or log in the PMDISHA portal.
Track your application
You can make use of the link to track your application at the PMDISHA.
Enter the application id to get the status of the application you have registered at the portal.
If you are interested and you have been registered at the online portal of the PMGDISHA, you can make use of the Training process as the candidate who registered will be given training to the registered student which you can avail by entering your user id which you have received during the registration process. The mobile training process has been also started.
The above link is provided to avail the benefit of the training process at the PMGDISHA.
Search Training Centre
You can search the Training Centre nearby. To get the result click on the link given below.
Steps to search training center
- Select the state.
- Select the district.
- Select the tehsil.
- You will get the desired result for your search.
PMGDISHA Payment Process
The interested students have to pay the ₹ 300/- per applicant to avail the benefit of the training at the training centers which are under CSC-SPV. After the training payment of per applicant. You can also create the invoice for the might be complete that is PAN no, Bank Details, Service Tax. The affidavit can also be submitted.
You can also visit the CSC center nearby you for the payment process.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDSA) – PDF
You can get the pdf on Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDSA) by clicking on the link below you can get the pdf, you can view it online or download the pdf from the link below:
You can also get pdf in your regional language for which you have to click the link given below:
You can visit the official website make use of the link below to avail the benefit of the scheme on the portal.
CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd.
238, Okhla Phase III
Behind Modi Mill
New Delhi -110020
Email: [email protected]
Please call on 1800 3000 3468 for any queries related to PMGDISHA
Note– You can register your grievances at @pmgdisha.in
You can also send your queries to us by commenting your query regarding the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) in the comment box below.
Leave a Comment