Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana- To start the interest-free loan scheme, on the purchase of rural commercial vehicles, women’s self-help groups of rural areas, on public transport, to promote and create employment opportunities. Has been there.
The name of this new scheme is ‘Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana’. The hope is that this plan will start on August 15. This scheme is being started on the lines of ‘Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana’.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahn Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana has been launched after massive response of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana,
- Central government had started the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana in the year 2000 under the NDA
- The scheme was initiated to concentrate on the development of the transportation of the rural and remote rural areas. There are some of the areas where no conveyance is available for the people. The scheme PMGPY has launched to focus on those areas so that people can easily avail the vehicles whenever they need to travel from one place to another.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (PMGPY), the focal government will give business PV’s to protection work force and ladies self-improvement gatherings. The plan will supplement the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana which was propelled to enhance street conditions in the towns.
Aim of Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
PMGPY aims to improve the public transport system in the rural area.
- Under the scheme, the government is considering to provide – “10-12 seater passenger vehicles at subsidised rates to retired defence personnel and women self-help groups for running on these roads.”
- The idea of providing vehicles of 10 to 12 seaters is made as a decision after a huge survey conducted in Bilaspur area and the conclusion was that 10-12 seater vehicle will be helpful.
Updates of PMGPY
- According to an official survey conducted by the ministry, there is a substantial demand for 10-12 seater passenger/commercial vehicles to help people connect 20 km distance.
- Ministry has said while 36,000 km streets were built in the monetary year 2015-16 under PMGSY, this money related year the objective has been raised to 48,000 km.
Union Rural Development Minister Narendra Singh Tomar told PTI about the Prime Minister’s Gram Parivahana Yojna, “This plan will prove to be a revolutionary step. Since this won’t just enhance people in general transport framework in rustic ranges. Or maybe, it will likewise make sufficient work choices, particularly for ladies.
Tomar said that the streets have just been built in these zones. So by making public transportation more easily available. The government wants to reduce the inequality between villages and cities by starting the Prime Minister’s Gram Parivahana Yojna.
According to Ministry sources, the Prime Minister’s Gram Parivahan Yojana will be started in 250 blocks of the country. The centre will provide interest-free loans for at least 1500 commercial vehicles with a seating capacity of 10 people. The loan amount will be Rs. 6 lakh and the repayment period will be approximately six months.
According to sources
After paying the instalment of the loan of Prime Minister’s Gram Parivahan Yojana. One person can earn up to 6,000-9,000 rupees per month.
In order to make a practical study of the Prime Minister’s Gram Parivahan Yojna, a survey was conducted in the rural areas of Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh.
According to its conclusion
In the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojna, it will be beneficial for providing 10-22-seat commercial vehicles at subsidized rates of 20-22 Km in one area. Which interface no less than 10-14 little towns to each other.
According to the 2011 census, approximately 33 percent of Indians still travel on foot. Do not use motor transport. Most of the rest use either two-wheeler or any other unsafe means of transportation.
Leave a Comment