Power Scheme UP
There is a chance of Happiness for the people of the Uttar Pradesh state. The government of the state has announced the power scheme. The scheme aims to benefit the poor families of the UP. The families who have no access to the electricity can attain benefit under the Yojana of Free electricity connection. It will help them to live good life. The best part of the scheme is that the scheme is no based on the caste or religion any candidate who belong to the poor family can access the benefit of Yojana.
In the article below you will get the complete information of the Free electricity scheme of the Uttar Pradesh,Benefits, Documents and Apply Online, Offline. Read the article to gain more.
Free Electricity New Connection Scheme
The new Free electricity connection scheme is provided to the contender of the scheme. It has the following major details. Check them in the table below:
|1||Name||Power Scheme In Uttar Pradesh|
|2||Launched Date||25th December 2017|
|3||Launched Day||Birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Shree Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|4||Scheme Inaugurated under||PM Saubhagya Scheme|
|6||Slogan||Prakash Hai Toh VIkas Hain|
Benefits of Free Electricity Scheme
The following are the benefits which you can obtain by the Electricity Scheme. If you apply for the Power scheme, you will attain the following benefits. Check them as follows:
- It is the scheme to help the poor families. So that they can get the free electricity Connection under the scheme
- Below the poverty Line such as BPL, APL eligible will get the benefit of scheme.
- No caste or tribe discrimination for the distribution of the benefit.
- It will reduce the Illegal Power Connection in the state UP.
- It will help the poor to get the access to electricity as it is the need of the time.
Check Also :- Up Ration Card List 2019
Scheme for Free Electricity Eligibility
Who can get the benefit of the Free Electricity in UP?
Only the eligible candidate can attain the benefit of the scheme. Check the points of eligibility for the Free Electricity. So that you can check whether you can apply for the Scheme for accessing the free electricity in Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of the State Uttar Pradesh.
- The contender should belong to APL or BPL family to get the Free electricity connection.
- He or she should have the resident certificate or Bonafide of Uttar Pradesh.
- No of the government employee can attain the benefit of the power scheme.
- Only the candidate below the poverty line can apply for the Yojana.
- The person applying for the Uttar Pradesh Free electricity Connection scheme should not be the Income Tax payer.
Documents Required for Power Scheme
Which Documents are required for Power scheme?
The contender who are interested to get the Power scheme benefit. They have to apply for the scheme. And they should have the following documents. In order to avail the Power scheme.
- Identity proof of the candidate applying. You can give the Aadhaar card or Voter card.
- Complete information or record of the last of the electricity connection.
- Residence proof of the applicant. You can give Ration card of BPL APL
- Income Certificate to prove the income.
- Pan Card of the applicant.
Apply Online Uttar Pradesh Power Scheme/ Free Electricity
How to apply online for Power Scheme in UP?
If you are interested to get the benefit of the free electricity connection in Uttar Pradesh. Then you have to apply for it. Now it is easy to apply for the Free electricity connection online. You have to follow the steps as below to apply for the Free electricity.
- Click on the link given above to access the official site of the Electricity UP.
- Then you have to click on the Free electricity connection form.
- You can also apply online for the Free electricity connection.
- Then fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the photographs of the documents.
- Them you can submit the application form.
- Get the Print of the application form for future use.
Apply Offline for Connection/ Free electricity
You can also apply offline by visiting the office of the Power Corporation Limited. You can go to the nearest office of the Power board. You can visit any of the following
- Madhyanchal Electrical Power Corporation Ltd
- Pashchimanchal Power Supply Ltd
- South Dakshal Power Distribution Corporation Limited
- Purvanchal Power Supply Corporation Limited.
You can also download the application form from the official site. Then you can fill in the details in the application form for the Free Electricity Connection/ Free Bijli Connection. Then submit it to the nearest office of the PSCL.
Leave a Comment