PM’s Scholarship Scheme is a scheme which was launched to enable the student the access of education which can decide the future of a child. The main problem with the child Education is that it cannot reach the desired one not because schools are not available but due to the reason that the people of poor section can’t afford their livelihood so how can they send their children to the schools. But with the idea of providing them the fund so that they can easily coop up with the conditions they are in. The scholarship is the name given to the fund which is provided to the students.
The PM Scholarship scheme is launched to provide the scholarship amount to those who want to continue their studies even after the primary and secondary education. The students who want to pursue their education in the professional fields, the government will help them by providing scholarships to the meritorious students. So the students can pursue BE, B.Tech medical, pharmacy, BCA, BBA, Engineering, IIT, and many more courses.
Under the scheme, more than 82 k students out of which there were 41k boys and 41k girls were awarded the scholarship every year. The scholarship is given to the students all over India to promote more professional education. If you have scored good marks in their respective courses the government will appreciate it by providing the scholarships. The scholarship will be provided to the student only for one course at a time. The scholarship will be given through the bank account service through the process of Direct Benefit Transfer to the account of the user and through the Aadhar Payment Bridge so that the benefit of the scheme can be directly sent to the student.
Eligibility for PM’s Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the national scholarship or the Pradhan Mantri scholarship is given below. Check whether you are eligible for the scholarship or not by checking the following points.
- The student who is applying for the scholarship, his/her family income must not be more than Rs 6,00,000 annually.
- The student who is applying for the scholarship age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- The student applying for the scholarship should be doing his/ her course regularly.
- The student doing Distant learning will not be provided with the scholarship.
PM’s Scholarship Scheme guidelines
The scholarship will be provided to the students according to their academic result and for the result should be pass and percentage criteria is also applicable to avail the facility of getting the scholarship. The student whosever fulfill the criteria of percentage will be able to avail of the scholarship.
- The students applying for the scholarship who scored 75% marks in class 12th will be provided the scholarship of Rs. 1000 Per month for the time period of 10 months.
- Those students with a score of 85% marks in class 12th will be provided with a scholarship of Rs 25,000.
- The student who is pursuing the professional courses of 4 or 5 years will be given the scholarship amount of 2000 per month for the 4 and 5 years.
- The student with the professional courses should have a percentage above 50% in each of the semesters and scholarship to the student who failed or failed in the single exam will be stopped.
Scholarship schemes are classified into four major types. Students can select their type of scholarship for which they are eligible. They are as follows:
- Pre – Matric Scholarship Scheme – Student from Class 1st to Class 10th.
- Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme – Student from Class 11th, 12th and more professional courses such as ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical etc.
- Top Class Scholarship Scheme –Students from IITs and IIMs.
- Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme – Students who are pursuing the Technical courses can only apply under this type of scholarship scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Bank Account
How to Apply for a scholarship?
The student who fulfill all the above-mentioned guidelines and the eligibility criteria they can apply for the scholarship at the official website of national scholarship portal or you can also apply by clicking on the link given on our page.
Also, read Pradhan Mantri Udyami Mitra Yojana
Apply online for Pradhan Mantri scholarship scheme
You can apply online for the scholarship by making use of the link of applying for the scholarship as soon you click the link you will be forwarded to the page of the national scholarship portal. Click to apply online on the link below:
STEPS TO APPLY
- Click the link given above for applying for the scholarship.
- The national scholarship portal will be opened.click on the scholarship block on the above of the page.
- Register yourself at the portal by your institute or college. click on the link REGISTER
- click on institute login. Click on the link INSTITUTE LOGIN
- If already registered you can log in by adding the login id and password.
- Enter your details asked in the form such as name, mobile number, Aadhar number, bank account number and submit the application.
PDF for applying online
The pdf of applying online is given along. Click on the link to download the pdf.
PDF National Scholarship Portal
Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme Login
To log in the national scholarship portal by clicking the link given. scholarship login
Register a complaint
If you have any complaint regarding the scholarship you can register it easily on the National Scholarship Portal To register a complaint you can click on the link National Scholarship Portal
The image is given for your guidance. Enter all your details and submit the application.
You can also check the status of your complaint lodged at the National scholarship portal.
Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme Mobile app
The mobile app of the Pradhan Mantri scholarship scheme is also available you can easily find it by the name national scholarship portal app or you can download the app by making use of the link given on our page.
DOWNLOAD MOBILE APP FOR NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL
If you face any problem whether technical or non- technical you can contact the officials on the number given below:
0120 – 6619540
Mail id- [email protected]
If you have any query or you want to ask something you can ask us freely by commenting on the question in the comment box. Will try to solve your problem and provide the reasonable answer to your questions.
Leave a Comment