Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh Police
Madhya Pradesh Police has launched the Official Portal for the people which the people can make use to get the information regarding the Police Crimes, Wanted and Lookout Notices, Missing Persons. The people can now easily get the information Online. The FIR can be registered by the People as the FIR is the First Information Report which can be registered for any crime happened or you victim to it.
Read Also sssm madhya pradesh
How to Register Online FIR in MP (Madhya Pradesh)?
The MP Police which has made an easy register online by making use of the Online. As earlier, you have to go to the Police station to register the FIR for any crime. As with the introduction e- FIR service as an online portal you can make use of the Online.
- The complaint against Police can be made at the online Portal.
- You can make the General Complaints including complaints lost articles like Wallet/Purse, PAN Card, Passport, you can bring the Important Documents like School or College Marksheets or Degree, Aadhaar Card, MP Ration Card, Driving License etc
- The Cyber Complaint can be made at the online portal.
Important note– The Fake complaints made at the Official portal are punishable.
Register FIR Online MP
You can follow the steps given below in you are interested to apply for the Online FIR in Madhya Pradesh.
You can visit the Official site.
- You have to enter the District Name & the Police Station Name.
- You also have to Enter the following Complaint Details in the application form Online.
- Complaints Type Details: You have to Select from the Options of Complaint Against Police, General Complaint, Cyber Complaint.
- Occurrence Date Details: You have to Mention the Date of Occurrence or the Crime or Incident.
- Details: You have to give the brief details of the Incident or Crime.
- Suspect Details: You have to mention the name of the suspect any person.
- Enter your Personal Detail :
Name, Father/Husband Name, Identification, Caste, Identification No., Permanent Address, Contact Number (Telephone/Mobile), Email-ID
- You have to Click on Submit to finally register your Online FIR.
The Above mentioned is the procedure for the Online FIR in Madhya Pradesh.
Check FIR /Complaint Status online
The Steps to check FIR or the Complaint Status which you have registered online or offline with Madhya Pradesh Police.
You can visit the official site or you hit the link given below:
- You have to enter the complaint Id which you received when you registered the Complaint.
- You can get the Search Record displayed on the screen for the details entered by you.
The citizen services which are available at the portal of the Madhya Pradesh. You can make use the Citizen service.
- Lost Article Report
- Information to Police
- Missing Person
- Stolen/Lost Vehicle
- Unidentified Dead body
- Recovered vehicle
- Character Verification
- Employee verification
- Tenant verification
- Domestic Help
- View FIR
- Arrested Person
- Right to Information
- Passport Status
Tourists 18002337777 Toll-Free
Must Read About MP Bhuabhilekh