The government of India has approved the online application for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme. For Narendra Modi’s ambitious housing scheme, poor people living in cities who do not have a home can now apply online.
Two types of online applications are being accepted for the Prime Minister Housing Scheme. Interested candidates can apply for the scheme in any manner.
The complete procedure for applying through both the ways is given below.
Table of Contents
1.Public Convenience Centre
- Eligible candidates will have to go to their nearest Common Service Center to apply for the city.
Required documents and fees
- Aadhar number and a passport size photo. Public utility center will be charged 25 rupees for application of the scheme.
- After the application, an acknowledgment receipt will be given to each applicant on which the applicant’s photo and application number will be written. The application number will be different for each applicant through which the status of the application can be ascertained.
To know the application status, click on the link below
- If the candidate does not already have the Aadhaar card then the public facility center will also help the candidate. Only after getting the basis will the application for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme be made.
Where is the public convenience center in my city
- The facility of online application will be available at 60000 public facilities (CSCs) in urban areas across the country. The process to find your nearest Public Convenience Center is available at the following link.
2. Through official website
The online application for the Prime Minister’s housing scheme can also be done through the official website, for which the complete process is given below.
- To apply for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme through the official website, visit this link – http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- After visiting the website, take a mouse over the link of “Citizen Assessment” in the menu and select any one option. If you are currently in a slum, click on “For Slum Dwellers” or click “Benefit Under Other 3 Components”
- After clicking on this link, the next screen will look like you are given below. On this screen, you have to fill your base number and click on “Check”.
- If your Aadhaar number is correct, an application will be opened in front of you in the photo below, in which you will have to fill all your information and click the “Submit / Safe” button at the bottom. If the base number is wrong, then try again by filling the correct base number again. And if you do not have a base number then you will not be able to apply.
- After clicking on the “Submit / Safe” button, an application number will be given on your screen which you can print. Write this application number anywhere so that you can know the status of your application in the future.
Also, you can check the status of the application by clicking on the link below