The Old Age Pension Scheme was launched by the Government of Uttarakhand and has been implemented by the Social Welfare Department to destitute old age people. The scheme would provide social security for to the citizens in their old age within the state of Uttarakhand, to those who are not able to sustain themselves from their own resources making their lives better and leading them on with an easy every day. To get benefits under this scheme applicant candidates need to qualify some eligibility norms which are mentioned below in articles like income limit and other things mentioned below.
Objectives of the scheme
- The purpose of the scheme is to provide a pension for those impoverished old age people who are above the age of 60 years.
- To provide them with a better livelihood and make it easier for them to take care of themselves.
- To provide old folks with social security to sustain themselves from their own resources.
Benefits of Old Age Pension Scheme for Senior Citizen
The government provides a pension for Rs. 800/- per month destitute old age people who are above 60 years of age
Eligibility for Old Age Pension Scheme for Senior Citizen
- Applicant should be resident of Uttarakhand state
- Applicant should be above 60 years of age
- Applicant should belong to below poverty line (BPL) families
- Applicant monthly income should be below Rs.4000/-
Documents for Old Age Pension Scheme for Senior Citizen
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- BPL ration card
- Bank account details
- Passport size photos
How to apply for the Old Age Pension Scheme for Senior Citizen?
- Applicant should download the Application Form by visit here
- An applicant also get an application form the Social Welfare Department in Uttarakhand
- Now, fill the Application Form and attached all essential documents which is mentioned above
- Submit the form to the concerned Social Welfare Department, Uttarakhand
References & Details
- For more details about Old Age Pension Scheme for Senior Citizen in Uttarakhand
Leave a Comment