Odisha Marriage Certificate
In the article below you will be explained about the Marriage Certificate Odisha as you can make use of the details if you want to apply for the Marriage Certificate in the Odisha state.
Benefits Marriage Certificate Odisha
If you have a Marriage certificate issued to you in case of the newly married candidate then you can make use of it to apply for the PAN card, Voter card or get the benefits of the insurances after the death of the spouse.
Eligibility Criteria Marriage Certificate
The eligibility points which the applicants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria in an order you want to get the Marriage.
- The candidate registering the marriage should be the resident of the state Odisha.
- The age of the Male candidate and the female candidate is decided by the government as it should be 21 and 18 years or more.
Marriage Certificate Odisha Required Documents
The Documents which are required by the applicants who are interested to apply the Marriage Certificate. The Odisha marriage can only be registered if you give a copy of the documents along with the application form.
- Application form of Odisha Marriage Registration.
- Birth Certificate or the Age proof or mark sheet of class 10th.
- Bride and groom have to give the Affidavit.
- Domicile Certificate Odisha
- Identity Certificate such as Voter card, Aadhaar card
- Both Parties photographs in Passport size
- Couple Photograph
Application Fees Marriage Certificate
The application fee which is required to be submitted by the bride and groom to register their marriage.
You have to give Rs. 17 for the Challan if the marriage is registered in a month and in case the marriage is registered after a month you have to give the challan of Rs. 42/-.
Online Application Procedure
You can make use of the online application procedure if you are interested to apply for the Marriage Certificate.
- You have to click on the “Apply Marriage Certificate” available under the option of Online services”.
- The page of “Online Marriage Certificate Application Form” will be available.
- You can fill the information in the application form and upload the documents and submit it online.
Offline Application Procedure
You can obtain a marriage certificate application form from the official website Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) or you can also get it from the concerned Registrar. The application form is also given as follows by clicking on the link “Marriage Certificate Form Set”
You can submit the application form to the concerned department, you will get the Marriage Certificate issued to you.
Application Form Marriage Certificate
The application form for the Marriage Certificate Odisha is given as below you can access the application form to get the application form as it is in the form of pdf.
Application Form for Marriage Registration
Affidavit for Marriage Registration
Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation,
Deputy Commissioner Office
Do You Want To Check Bhulekh Naksha Odisha ? Yes Then Click Here
Leave a Comment