If you are interested to crack any of the government job examinations. As you know that cracking such examination is not so easy task for every one. The interested candidates get the coaching from the coaching centers to get the Tutorial for the Government exams to clear them to get the jobs. So the Andhra Pradesh government started the new program for the people who can’t afford the large amount fee of these Coaching Institutes. The Andhra Pradesh Government started the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme. As the candidate will get the free civil service coaching only from the selected Institutes. As the candidate has not to pay but the Government will pay the state authority.
In the article below you will be guided by the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Andhra Pradesh for the Civil service.
Must Read Residence/Domicile Certificate Andhra Pradesh, Apply Online, Application status
Key features of the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
The following mentioned points are the Key Feature of the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Andhra Pradesh. So check the points below for knowing more about the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme.
- Empowering poor and needy candidates – The main key feature of the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme for empowering poor and needy candidate can get the same scheme to attain the benefit.
- Providing worthy coaching for civil services – To get the coaching from the institutes about the civil service and you have to do hard work.
- The total number of beneficiaries – The AP government announced free coaching for 3000 to 4000 on the annual basis to help the students. As the candidate has to register yourself for the financial year. As from 3850 from 4800 registered candidates.
- Caste of applicants –The candidate belonging to the Backward Classes, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Minority groups and the people belonging to the Poor and needy families.
- Seat allocation according to caste –The people belonging to the different category have seats reserved for the different class as 700 candidates from SC category, 300 ST category, 1000 candidates from BC category, and 740 candidates Kapu. Apart from this 350, 50, 750 applicants belonging to Minority, Brahmin and EBC.
- Special reservations – Apart from the caste reservation there is another special reservation for the female and the Differently abled candidates as the reservation for women is 33% and 3% differently-abled candidate.
- Coaching in selected centers – As a few centers will be selected as the government will decide the same.
- Attendance is crucial – Attendance for the compulsory for the candidates who are registered as the attendance of 90% then only the candidate will get the benefit of the free coaching.
- Funded by state government – As the state will finance the Welfare scheme and the implementation also be done by the state authority.
Documents required to apply NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Residential certificate –The Resident certificate of the candidate applying for the scheme as he should be the Legal resident of the state Andhra Pradesh.
- Age proof – The age proof of the candidate is required by the candidate for the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme to avail the ap civil services coaching.
- Educational documents –The educational mark sheet of the Graduation is required by the candidate applying for the ap civil services coaching under the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme. As you will be only eligible in case you fulfill the educational criteria as you have to give the documents for the same.
- Caste certificate – As if you belong to the Minorities you have to give the proof of caste certificate as the proof of reservation.
- Disability certificate – In case you have any disability then you have to give the proof of the Disability is required by the candidate to be submitted along with the application form.
- Aadhar card – Aadhar card of the candidate is also required in case you want to get the benefit of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme.
- Family income certificate- The proof of Family income is required as you can only get the benefit of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme to get the coaching for the ap Civil services. As the verification of the documents will be done related to the Family income.
- Bank Account Details- The bank account details of the candidate is also required to be represented among the other documents for the verification.
Eligibility Andhra Pradesh Civil service Free Coaching
The following mentioned are the eligibility criteria which one has to fulfill besides the above-mentioned documents. Check the points of Eligibility ap civil service free coaching.
- The candidate should belong to the Andhra Pradesh State.
- The family income of the candidate should not more than 2 lac per annum.
- The candidates who already opted for the AP Civil service Free Coaching are not eligible to apply again in case their exam is not cleared.
Check Also: Andhra Pradesh Police Online FIR Portal, Registration, Services, Emergency Numbers
Category Wise Seats Allotment
The following given is the list of the category wise seat allotment for the convenience of the people. Check the list to know the number of seats allotted to each category.
|Category||No. Of Seats|
- The age of the candidate applying should be minimum 21 years.
As an entrance exam will be conducted by the respective department and the interested candidate can apply on the basis of the exams the candidates will be shortlisted for the scheme on the basis of cutoff marks and reservation norms.
AP Civil Services Free Coaching entrance exam
The entrance examination will be conducted in the JNTU Kakinada for the selected candidates and the question will be asked in both English and Telugu.
Allotment of institute
On basis of the above selection process then the selected candidate will have to pass the Screening Test and then the candidates will be given the option to select the Institute of the choice, or the candidate can opt for the admission through counseling.
Mode of Fee Payment
The fee to the respective institute is made by the Government of AP. As the process for Mode of Fee Payment is carried out as follows:
- 1st installment is given after the reporting of the selected candidates at the institute.
- 2nd installment is given after successful completion of coaching by the candidate.
Syllabus for AP Civil Services Free Coaching entrance exam
The following is given is the syllabus for the UPSC Preliminary examination which the candidate should be aware of, so check them as follows:
- National and International importance and Current events
- History of India and National Movement
- Indian and World Geography, Economic Geography, Physical and Social
- Indian Politics and Governance
- Development-Economic, Social, Sustainable, Demographics
- General issues of Environment, Biodiversity, Climate Change and ecology
- Basic science
- English Comprehension
- Logical reasoning and analytical, mental ability
- Problem-solving and Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic numeracy up to class 10th
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates can make use of the facility to apply online at the official portal from 24-05-2018 to 10-06-2018.
Click here to get an application form.
How to Apply online for NTR Vidyonnathi 2018
In case you opt to apply online for NTR Vidyonnathi 2018 then you have been given the information as follows. Make use of the information below to know how to apply online for NTR Vidyonnathi 2018.
You can visit the official site of apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in or jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Or make use of the link given below.
- Then click on the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Application
- Then click on the Online Application.
- Fill the information details asked in the application form.
- Upload the documents asked.
- Submit the application.
- You will get the reference number you can also get the print of the application submitted by you.
Hall ticket will be released and you will be informed through e-mail as well as on registered mobile number in form of SMS. You can then download the hall ticket by visiting the official site. Then you can appear for the entrance exam.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Result 2018
The candidate who appeared in the common online Entrance Test under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme the result has been declared. You can get the results by visiting the www.apgpcet.apcfss.in. official website.
Merit List 2018
You will get the merit list issued at the official site as the link to know the result has been given on the page below:
You can make use of the link to visit the official site and get the merit list for your respective category as the category wise results have been uploaded at the official page. You will get the merit list in the form of pdf, SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin, EBC. You can click on the desired category to get the pdf of the Merit list issued by the government under the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Leave a Comment