The National Sports Scholarship had been engaged by the National Institute of Sports Development. It is a section of the Government of India’s strategy to move the extension of games alongside normal and instructive exercises for kids. Candidates with he or she between 8 to 21 years of age and have been participants in any kind of Government approved and valid, rural/ urban/ district/ zonal/ state or national level competitions in an individual or team sports event can apply for the scholarship. Every participant will be shortlisted on the premise of their accomplishments in their significant fields and will be conceded the grant. The submission of the application form along with required documents is to be sent by speed post prior to the last date.
Table of Contents
Benefits of the National Sports Scholarship
The nominees who have been selected throughout will be awarded the scholarship along with a cash award of Rs. 6000 to Rs. 9000 to help students to conceal their educational and games related costs.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for National Sports Scholarship
- Indian citizens are the only eligible people who can take complete advantage of the National Sports Scholarship.
- All candidates need to belong to the age-group of 8 to 21 years.
- The applicants must have participated in any individual or team sports and games.\
- Exceptional students like deaf, blind, physically disabled and Paralympics are also eligible under the scheme and can also apply for the scholarship program.
Any kind of Government valid and approved achievement or certifications in, urban/ rural/ district region/ zone-specific/ state-run/ national level sports competitions, championships and meets will be equally considered.
Documents required for National Sports Scholarship
- Institutional details
- Personal Biodata
- Identity proofs and family details: Preferably Aadhar Card & Ration Card
- Sports Certificates
- The application form for the National Sports Scholarship can be made offline
- The application form for is available on the official website of the National Sports Scholarship.
- Applicants are requested to download the application form as per the guidelines in the following article, input all the required details and attach the required documentation. To download a copy of the application form Click here.
- Those applicants who belong to the general category of people are requested to pay a total of INR. 200 there as candidates belonging to any of the following categories SC/ST/OBC/OEC and reserved category are requested to pay a total sum of INR. 100 as an application fee by e-Money order.
- All application forms must be delivered by speed post only. The address is given in the contact detail section of this page.
- The applicant can contact to the following address for more information: National Institute of Sports Development (NISD), E-2, East Uttam Nagar, New Delhi – 110059
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Phone: 011-28562438
References & Details
- For more information regarding National Sports Scholarship visit: https://www.nationalsports.co.in/home.php